Chapter 45: Fazbear's Fright

Sneaking around the dimly lit room the yellow bear crept. Not too far behind was the broken puppet.

There were so many teens and young adults crammed into the room, Mike could hardly believe they all fit. Despite all of the people crowding around, none of them stopped to stare at the colossal android and Marionette.
Mike raised a brow at this, but as long as they weren't interfering with their mission. He didn't give one f... damn.

The puppet clambered onto Mike 's shoulder and gazed around "What hell.. what's going on here??" The puppet shook Mike demanding for a response.
"I dunno, I thought you would have known with your crazy ghost powers stuff!"

Soon enough the bear and the puppet began to draw attention from those around them, sure they had glanced at them time to time but they all thought it was part of the "scenery".

Mike tried to avoid the prying eyes of the crowd. He slowly began to move away from the swarm of people, the puppet trailing behind him.

Whispers slipped between the adults and teens, debating whether it was apart of the attraction or not.
Mike walked faster and faster until the marionette couldn't keep up.

"Mike wait!" It hissed frantically, but the bear kept walking unaware of the struggling puppet.

"Stupid brain damaged fu-" The puppet caught sight of some tattered yellow fur" Mike!" The marionette yelped as it fought it's way through the crowd.
It followed the goldeden bear into the closet of the... hold on a second. It's eyes widened as it realized that the thing wasn't Mike.

It was a large rabbit animatronic in horrible condition. It reeked more than his other other golden friend. Most of its endoskeleton was ripped or torn apart.

"Y-You're not Mike.." The puppet backed up towards the door, but the rabbit held it shut with a rusted claw. Staring into the Marionettes eye sockets with a gruesome, rotten, smile.

Mike stomped around the rooms looking for the teenager, he had bumped into many but none of them were recognizable.

Why am I even doing this? He called me an old man! I'M NOT OLD! I'M IN MY 30's
Mike wondered as he still searched the place, true he didn't like the teen very much but if he died he would feel like it's his fault.

God does he hate Cameron.