Chapter 37: Room 2 part 2

The marionette laughed "Did you step in the pizza?!" Slamming it's hand in a broken table, slowly sliding off it.

Mike grunted and continued too look around. The marionette got up and sat on the only table that wasn't broken "Hey Mike, Say a joke. This is getting boring" it threw a old fizzy drink can at the back of Mikes head sticking onto the all ready dirty fur.

Mike turned to the marionette pull the can off along with a little bit of the faux fur "This isn't the time for jokes so can you MarioNotte?" Mike cracked a smile at his lame joke.

The marionette stared back blankly "Oh god that sucked, nevermind no more" Mike grinned as he looks among the rubble.

"What's wrong? Can't Bear my Golden jokes?" He made a gesture of himself brushing the golden fur grinning like an idiot.

The marionette covered their ears, well if they had any "Please, just stop." Regretting it's request for him to make jokes.

"What and not take this golden opportunity?" Mike said as he found the are piece under the rubble.

"THIS IS TORTUE!" The marionette screamed as it ran out the room.

Mike fixed the tie and brushed the dirt off the fur that's how you get rid of a marionette! He walked out the room reading the card piece.