Chapter 12: Hospital Part 3

"W-What?!" Foxy stared at Mike "B-But, I bit his frontal lobe off!" Mike looked unamused at Foxy.

"No, you only damaged most of it" He stated blankly

"M-Mike.... I-I" Mike flipped Foxy off, Foxy slowly nodded sadly look back down.

Freddy and Bonnie eyes went from Mike to Foxy then to each other wide eyed.

"Anyway, I had an appointment today anyway, doctor won't mind me early" Mike shrugged laying back into the seat he started gagging.

A nurse walked into the waiting room, holding some small sheets "Um... Michael Schmidt? is there a Michael Schmidt here?" Mike stood up.

"Ok sir, follow me" She walked to an office.

Freddy and the others got up and followed. Nurse looked back surprised "Are those... things with you?"

Mike turned around "Yes they are..... But do not call them things "He turned around and entered the office.

A fat man sat in the chair "Ah~ Mike good to see you!" Mike cracked a smile to the man and sat in a chair.

The man looked to the door kind of thrown back by the large animatronics trying to get in "Wow!" he shot a glance at the fox "Is that the one?" he asked, Mike slowly nodded.

"Hey uh guys?" Mike looked at the struggling robots "You should wait outside for this part..."

"But Mikey...." Bonnie protested sunbelt stuck between Freddy and fat Chica.

"Now" He shot a glare.

"Okay" Freddy looked down and shut the door.

Mike looked over at the doctor taking off his hat and lifting his hair that covered his forehead, two large scars on his head. One went around the other looked like a tooth mark.

"Hmmm, it seems to be fine" The doctor said examining it.

"That's not why I'm here" Mike put down his hair "I've been puking up blood... again"

"Again?" The doctor asked surprised

"At work, In front of them but this time..." his voice trailed off.

"What is it?"

"I puked up a bone..."

"My god Michael, how can u puke a bone?!"

"I know, I know it sounds crazy" Mike sighed

"Your going to need an x-ray, right now you we need to see where this 'bone' is coming from"

"Very well" Mike smirked "This is the fourth time this month"

"Mike, this is not funny"

"Sorry"

"Come on let's go" they walked to the sergeants room.

A few hours past•

"I wonder what's going on" Chica asked laying on the floor upside down.

"How am I supposed to know?" Foxy replied, he was also in the floor crossing his arms and legs.

"Hey guys" A voice that seemed to come out of nowhere, Freddy looked down and saw Mike looking up at them.

"Come on let's go" He walked to the exit