13: Lips

(Double update! Read the previous chap first )

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Hana's POV

"I like you."

After my words dropped, we stared at each other in an odd way, our glances battling each other.

"Are you sober?" Was as all he asked after the long silence.

"I'm..." I slurred once again, "moderately functional."

"I'll take that as a no."

"Park Jimin!" I grew pissed for no reason, probably was the alcohol I had made my mood swung. "You don't even how I feel. Why can't you treat me like I'm old enough? I'm not a little brat or... or a little girl anymore!"

He was silent, the light was dim so I couldn't really see his expression.

I continued, "Maybe you think I was just joking back then, or you think I was too young to understand what liking someone means. But can you explain why I'm still having feelings for you until now?" I muffled, hanging my head low. "I like you a lot, Jimin. I really do."

The next thing I realised I was crying. I feel the muscles of my chin tremble as I heard my own crying sounds like a distressed child, raw from the inside. Maybe it's because my mind finally felt relieved as I told him everything I wanted to say.

"I...might hurt you, you know?" Jimin said barely more than a whisper, his voice low and husky.

"What...?"

The next second I felt a pair of soft plump lips pressed against mine.

I was completely unprepared. My eyes widen and it took approximately few seconds to realise Jimin was kissing me. My brain couldn't function properly at the moment, so I just fluttered my eyes shut and kissed him back.

The warmth of Jimin's lips on mine sent shivers down my back. The taste of the bitter alcohol lingered on our lips, as the kiss remained soft, gentle and slow.

Unable to control ourselves anymore, he cupped my face and tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Jimin groaned softly as my hands worked their way around his body, feeling each line along his perfect physique-

"WAKE UP KANG HANA!!"

My mom's yelled from downstairs, making me startled out of sleep. I came to consciousness and exhaled deeply, rolling over my comfortable bed.

The warm sun rays kissed my skin lightly, warming me from the inside out. I rubbed my puffy eyes, starting having flashbacks of the kiss.

Did I just....dreamt about making out with Jimin?

"Oh God." I covered my face in misery and yelled on top of my lungs, "What the heck is this kind of dream!"

I stared at the ceiling blankly, still flustered about the dream I just experienced.

But it felt so real....

---

"Finally you're down!" Exclaimed my mom after she saw me coming down.

My feet was struggling to move and I felt so dizzy due to the headache from yesterday's alcohol.

"Having too much fun last night, huh?" My mom asked and I choked on my own spit.

I got so nervous all of a sudden and a flush crept across my cheeks, "H-Huh?"

"What? I'm talking about the feast dinner." She gave me a weird look, then shouted at me after she glanced over the clock, "Goodness you're late for school! Quick grab a toast and get out!"

"R-Right!" I nodded after my mind functioning seconds later and grabbed my schoolbag, running towards the main door.

I immediately stopped moving after seeing Jimin standing in front of me. He was at the main door too, putting on his shoes. And I remembered the dream again as soon i saw him.

"Oh? Morning Hana!" He smiled as soon he saw me, "Are you feeling better? You were so drunk last night."

"Y-Yeah...I'm alright now," I stammered, avoiding eye contact with him. "You uh....you carried me back to my room last night, right?"

Jimin simply nodded, "Yup, why?"

"Did we-" I cleared my throat, finding a better way to ask, "Did I said anything? Or....did we do anything?"

He look at me in confusion before replying, "Nope."

I felt disappointed at some point and then quickly shook my head off this feeling.

"Why did you ask?" He bit his lip and grinned, leaning closer to me as if he's teasing me. "What do you want us to do then?"

I gulped, my eyes landed on his plump lips and I instantly felt my cheeks went hot.

I didn't response and he didn't pressed me for an answer either, which surprised me a little. He then turned away, "Tsk, I won't let you drink anymore, you are so bad at drinking!"

I laughed awkwardly, "Hahahaha.....yeah sure..."

What the heck is happening?

(A/N): How's the pace? Are you guys enjoying the storyline so far? Also it's my first time writing a kiss scene soOOo-😳👁️👄👁️👀💦