09: Argue

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

The sun slowly sank as the sky turned to a clear, purple-tinged grey shade.

Jimin held his leather briefcase, while his other hand was tucked in his pocket.

After his long day from work, he was finally able to rest, watching the sunset on the way back home.

"Jiminie!" Yoongi and Eve smacked his back hardly from behind, causing him to flinch.

"Tsk, you two!" He hissed jokingly. They laughed for awhile and his eyes landed on them carrying loads of groceries.

"Wow, that's a lot of food in here," Jimin peeked inside the grocery bags and snickered, "I bet Hana will prey on your food~"

"Pfft, I ain't letting her touch any of it." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Oh my freakity freak frack!" Eve's sudden yell was like a booming bark, making the two guys jumped like scared rabbits.

"....I forgot to buy ice cream!" Eve punched herself softly and sobbed, "How can I forgot such an important thing!"

"Aish..." Yoongi groaned. He face-palmed himself and sighed, "You're lucky that my battery is not dead yet. Let's just go back to the store."

"Hehe, it's okay~" Eve giggled like a little kid, "I'll go to the nearby convenience shop and get some. You guys can head home first!"

"Seriously? By yourself, alone?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes. His voice was calm, but there was a hint of worry in it.

"Yup, don't worry!" Eve patted her chest confidently.

"If you say so." He shrugged, while she passed her grocery bags to Jimin.

"Come back quick, okay?"

"Yeah yeah, bye~" Eve waved at them and ran far away, laughing loudly, "I'm coming ice creamm!!"

"You two make such a perfect couple." Jimin grinned, an envious look was written on his face.

"What about you?" Yoongi laughed, his eyes twitched by a sudden thought. "When will you find a girlfriend?"

He raised his eyebrows, hinting Jimin, "Maybe, you know, there's already someone who likes you.... and is so close to you?"

"Hm? Jimin smiled quietly, "What do you mean?"

"You've been single since forever, Chim," Yoongi teased, showing his gummy smile. He spoke in a quiet voice, "Aren't you lonely?"

...Am I lonely?

His thoughts were blank.

That's strange to him. Usually his thoughts were twisting and turning. But now, he's speechless. He has no idea how to response.