08: Jeon Drama

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Jungsoo stare blankly at the clothes spinning and making twirling sounds inside the machine.

The door creaked as someone pushed it open and revealed Seo Dan, who's also here to do laundry. Jungsoo turned his head to look at her, and their eyes locked for a few seconds.

"Hey." Seo Dan simply greeted him and put down her basket. She slowly threw her clothes in the machine, grabbing some softener for her laundry. They both were quiet.

"Dannie," Jungsoo finally broke the silent, "You like Jungkook, right?"

"What!" She freaked out by his sudden question, almost dropping the cap of softener in her hands, "N-No!"

"Hm," He chuckled softly, "I see."

"I really don't!" She flustered, "Why do you think so?"

Jungsoo stayed silent for a while, then stood up and leaned forward to her.

"I know Jungkook tend to attract a lot of girls," Jungsoo patted her head gently, "So just be careful."

"What..." Seo Dan was fluttered by his gentle voice and smile.

Before she can utter a word, he left.

---

Seo Dan's POV

Campus.

Jungkook was wrapping his girlfriend around his arms, both giggling like a lovey-dopey couple.

Seo Dan stared at the couple from away, gritting her teeth.

That jerk!

He made me think that he likes me so much, then the next second he's around with his new girlfriend?

"Dannie? Going to the cafeteria by yourself?" Jungsoo called behind her back and she nodded.

"Wanna eat lunch together?" He patted her head and chuckled, "I have no one to eat with too."

Seo Dan blushed a little, "Um...okay."

So Jungsoo likes me.....hehe.

"Eh? You two are eating together?" Jungkook and his girlfriend suddenly appeared in front of them, "How about joining us? That makes four of us, the more the merrier!"

"Yeah, sure..." Jungsoo peeked at the quiet Seo Dan, "Why not."

---

It's the most awkward lunch Jungsoo and Seo Dan ever had.

The couple were being touchy, showing affections without shame.

"Oh, babe~ how can you be so cuteee?" Jungkook said with aegyos, squeezing her girlfriend's cheek.

Jungsoo sighed deeply, avoiding this cheesy scene and concentrate on his food, while Seo Dan hung her head low and ate her lunch quietly.

"Hey, you're Seo Dan right?" his girlfriend turned to her, smiling, "I'm just curious...... what do you think of Jungkook?"

Seo Dan instantly stop chewing, she tilted her head a little to look at her.

"I'm not going to ask Jungsoo since they're brothers, he sure will say inaccurate things." the girlfriend glared at the older playfully.

"Tch, this honey pie. Always ask this question~" Jungkook laughed and drink his banana milk.

"Hm? Seo Dan?" She smiled, "What do you think of Jungkook?"

The atmosphere turned silent until Seo Dan spoke up.

"A playboy."

Jungkook spat out his banana milk and kept coughing unceasingly. After clearing his throat, he widened his eyes and yelped, "What??!"

The rest of the two were dumbfounded as well, Jungsoo hang his mouth in disbelief and Jungkook's girlfriend furrowed her brows. She exhaled sharply and laughed, "I'm sorry, could you say it again?"

Seo Dan repeated with an icy tone, "I said, a playboy."

(A/N) : soOo its getting interesting huh( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)