12: Soju's Fault

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Hana's POV

"Peanut!" I heard the familiar deep voice echoed from the corner of the canteen.

Me and Yeha's gaze wandered over there. Taehyung kept waving his hands, "Come, sit with us!"

I don't have a good feeling about this.

His voice was so loud that the whole canteen crowd started to stare at Yeha and I, wondering what's going on.

"Ho..." Yeha's body was frozen, but still managed to squeak in a small voice, "Hoseok's there...!"

"What? You mean the Jung Hoseok?" I raised my eyebrow, glancing over the table to confirm. It is really him.

"This is such a good opportunity, come on!" I beamed, dragging Yeha towards the table.

The table were crowded with only two empty seats beside Taehyung and Hoseok.

After greeting the group, I put my lunch tray down and grab the seat beside Taehyung, eyeing Yeha to sit beside Hoseok.

After the both of us settled down out seats, I observed Hoseok closely - he had a very unique face, high cheekbones and a very strong jawline. She could see tiny dimples along his chin, his hair is dyed medium-tone brown.

Okay, now I get it why Yeha would go head over heels for him.
This guy is beautiful.

"Hi...You're Yeha, right?" Hoseok gave Yeha a bright smile, "Taehyung told me a lot about you! You are a dancer right?"

What? I glanced over Taehyung in confusion.

"Ohh...really?" Yeha couldn't believe that her crush said her name, looked into her eyes and is talking with her.

"Yeah! You gotta show me your moves. Maybe we can dance together someday?"

"S-sure! I, umm...would love to." Yeha replied shyly, blushing.

The heck is going on?? Is this love at first sight?

"I did a great job, huh?" Taehyung muttered beside my ear, a big grin on his proud face.

"Wait-" I waved my finger to and fro between Hoseok and Yeha, "How did you know?"

He hummed, "I have my ways."

This guy is unbelievable-

"Who the hell are you?? You sneaky stalker!"

He wheezed, bursted out laughing at my question. He then leaned forward to me, our faces only a few inches away, and picked a piece of gimbap from my lunch tray.