So it's true huh? She already have a boyfriend.

"Aww how sweet of you, stupid. Bitch i'm all fine and good here okay? Why don't you just tell me that you've missed me, you are really sheepish Markie Poo." She laughed. Because of that fucking 'miss' thing.

"See i told you! Aish, what's the good news you'll bringing to me huh?" She asked, while me still listening to them.

"Oh my god! Is that true?! My unnie and our maknae will come here, how 'bout Jisoo unnie?"

Unnie? Maknae? Jisoo unnie? Is that her friends, that i saw on her phone. Eh? Are they the one i have accidentally send to out Group Chat?

Yeah, i transferred all of her pictures on my phone, where i saw her wallpaper was me.

Two days ago, i got bored. I miss seeing her face too, so i decided to check all of her pictures i have transferred to my phone.

It has it's own album i named 'my cutie chipmunk'. She looks like chipmunk in no reason, i don't know. It's just i found that animal very cute, like her.

While scrolling through her pictures, i accidentally long press the two pictures and have accidentally send it to our Instagram Group Chat.

This was the picture i have accidentally send.

A

A

fter i have accidentally send that pictures, our group chat gone wild. Especially the two on the maknae line.

Jungkook chat actively like 'Jimin hyung!! Who is the girl holding the phone', 'Oh my god hyung! Please give her name', 'Hyung please answer me'.

While Taehyung was like "Thanks hyung, because of what you have send i am starting to like white outfits hehe', 'The girl in white is so fucking gorgeous!', 'Name please, Jiminie hyung'.

Jin hyung laughed on our Group Chay because of the two. They are so desperate to get to know of them.

But what shock us the most, is when Jin hyung confess that the other girl named Jisoo was his girlfriend.

So he give the names of the two other girl, that i don't know too. It was Jennie and Lisa, the four of them are Bestfriends.

I was taken a back from my thoughts, when i heard My Mom's voice. Coming from outside of my room.

"Jimin? Son? Let's go breakfast is ready." My Mom said, so i open the door and go down with her.

"Rosie dear! Come, breakfast is all ready." I heard Mom Jimieah called.

"Okay!!" Rosé shouted back. And i heard she said 'I love you' on her phone, when she reached the living room. Before ending the call.

So they really loved each other huh?

I don't know why, i know it doesn't right. But my heart felt hurt. My heart is tightening inside my chest. It pissed him off.

*End of flashback*

Till they left the mansion, he feel embarrassed and awkward. Especially they are alone on the car. He wants to talked to her, but he choose to shut his mouth up.

When they reach the supermarket, they walked around to find their Mom's.

While looking for them, he took a side ways glance to the girl who's walking besides him. He caught her staring at him, that made him smirked.

He doesn't want to assume, but he feels something that bothers Rosé. And he thinks that it was him.

They look like a couple, going to supermarket to buy foods. How he wish that it was true, because if it is? He should have hold and intertwined their hands together since earlier.

I was startled, when Rosé shouted. I immediately look at her and someone bump at her. Making her almost fall to the ground, well 'almost' because in a one swift move. My arms caught Rosé's back, wrapping it to her waist.

In which they both, gave each other a stare. Like Rosé, he also admires Rosé's detailed face. But it really focuses on one part, that is her lips.

Argh! I really want to taste that lips of yours. But Mom and Aunty ruined our moment.

After buying foods, Mom and Aunty Racelle bid their goodbyes to us. Since they are going to vacation for one week.

I was shocked, when they said there are no maids at our Mansion. It only means i am alone with her, and it's no good.

When we got home, i don't know what happened to me. But i really want to watch her, while she arrange the foods in the kitchen.

Her outfit really suits her, she looks hot in that. But it makes him mad, knowing others have already seen her exposed body part.

Until desire, lust, and hunger filled his eyes towards Rosé, that made him pinned her to the wall. Making him confessed to what he wants to do and explained what happened in the past few days.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for long and boring update, i just want to clear somethings. That's why i update this.

~ Anndeukie