The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini, Chapter Twenty-Four and the Epilogue. :(

Chapter Twenty-Four

Willow P.O.V

                I woke up, my surroundings unfamiliar as I sat up with a start and looked around with wide eyes. "Where am I?" I asked, looking for a familiar face.

I found one lying right next to me, his hair messed up and his eyes closed as he slept peacefully. I sighed content to knowing Ian was near me and snuggled back into his chest. The bed was uncomfortable, I noted as I tried to regain my comfortable spot but it was utterly impossible.

                "What are you doing?" Ian asked groggily as he rolled over so he was facing my wide eyed and guilty expression.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked and he shook his head.

 "I wasn't really sleeping; I can never sleep in hotel beds. There so uncomfortable." He commented with a half grin and I smiled back.  His lips met mine, which startled me. He pulled away and gave me a confused expression.

                "What's wrong?" he asked, his voice laced with concern and a bit of hurt and I took a deep breath and laid my hand on his cheek.

"Nothing I'm not use to your kisses," I said and he grinned.

 "Were just going to have to get you used to them wont we?" he said with a playful smirk and leaned towards me. He kissed the grin right off of my face, as he pressed his lips against mine softly.

                I laced my fingers in his hair, and pulled his head closer to me, deepening our kiss. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance that I couldn't accept any faster. His hands gripping my waist and rolling me around so I was on top of him. My knees went up so I was straddling him.

 "Oh god, this is so not the way I wanted to wake up in the morning." I heard Annabel say and instantly pulled away my cheeks burning bright red as I sat up.

                "Annabel...I really wanted a make out session with you and now we can't have one." Vance groaned burying his head in the pillow next to Annabel's shoulder which just made her grin widened as she ruffled his hair and kissed his neck softly.

 "We can do whatever you want baby..." she whispered huskily into his ear and he immediately sat up and smiled a wide smile.

 "Yes!" he said and went to lean into her but she jumped off the bed and he fell onto the sheets.

                "As soon as we get Willow home." She finished with a mischievous grin and he groaned and I smiled. I looked down to see Ian was still lying underneath me his eyes trained on my face and I grinned. His hands were still on my waist.

 "Yeah, we have to get you home." He said his eyes seemed to turn sad and I gave him a confused look but he didn't explain it just picked me up and off of him.

                "Were only like two or three hours away from your state, then I would guess were like an hour away from your city." Annabel guessed as she yanked on her jeans.

 I looked and with a relieved sigh, I noticed all my clothes were on. "I wasn't going to take advantage of you willow." Ian whispered into my ear as his arms went around my waist and pulled me into his back.

 I grinned, and turned around my hands going around to his neck and gazed into those striking green eyes.

                "Darn. I kind of wanted you too, you know take advantage of me and all." I said with a smirk and he chuckled. His whole body shaking with it and making my grin widen as I stepped up on my tip toes and kissed his lips lightly. When I pulled away from him, he laced his fingers threw mine and we followed Annabel and Vance out of the door.