The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap Six.

Chapter Six.

Willow P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, and Melody passed out on my floor. I got up quietly, making sure not to wake her. I slipped on my running clothes, and left a note and then I was gone. Running to Ian and I meeting stop. When I saw him, I grinned. He was wearing slacks and a wife beater. He looked good. When he saw me, he ran a hand threw his hair. "I don't have running clothes, so I just threw this on. Is it good..?" he asked, and I nodded my head yes.

"Let's get going" I said and he nodded. We began jogging in a normal pace, I slowed down so I could stay with him. "So, Can I ask you question?" I asked.

"Sure, Ask away" he said, as we began to speed up.

"Why don't you live with your parents? You don't have to answer me, if you don't want too" I said quickly. He didn't answer and we jogged in silence for several minutes before he spoke again. "Umm, Let's just say both my parents are dead" he said with a shrug, and I wanted to know how they died? Why they died? Everything about this mysterious boy, that is slowly capturing all my attention.

"Oh" I said, deciding not to push the conversation. Obviously, he didn't trust me enough to tell me. I would gain his trust though, I promised myself that. Are running continued as we slowly sped up. 30 minutes later, and a conversation of getting to know each other. We ended up at my house, "You want to come in? I have to change, and check on Melody and then we can go to your house. You can get changed, then we can go get some grub" I said, and he grinned.

"I guess I can do that" he smiled, and I nodded. I led him inside, and up to my room. Melody was still passed out, and I rolled my eyes.

"You can go surf the internet while I go get dressed in my bathroom" I said and he nodded. I grabbed some clothes, and walked into my bathroom. I threw on the clothes which was a plan white tee, and some denim shorts. My hair was already pulled up into a high pony tail so I kept it that way. I decided to re-do the pony tail, when I heard a high pitch scream. "STRANGER FREAKING DANGER" Melody screamed, and then I heard a bang and a crash and I froze. I hurriedly finished my hair, and slowly walked out. Too see Ian sprawled on my floor, and my picture frame on the ground. "OH MY GOD IAN" I screamed and raced towards him. Melody was standing in the doorway, and then when she realized who it was she ran towards him too.

"Oh. My. God, I killed him. Oh. My. God, I can't go to Jail. I can't go to jail! Wait, it was self defense he came at me with a chainsaw!" Melody jabbered out, as she fell next to me on the ground. I rolled Ian over, and he was groaning while holding his head. "Are you okay?" I asked, and he nodded yes. He started to sit up, but his eyes widened as he grew dizzy and laid back down. "Just a major headache, no biggie" he said threw clenched teeth and I nodded. I helped him up, and Melody looked at me in a sorry face. "I'm so sorry, Like seriously dude" Melody said too Ian who shook it off.

"It's fine no big deal, I don't think we should go eat breakfast though" Ian said, and I smiled a little smile. "Yeah, I don't think so. Melody will take us back to your place" I said and he nodded a small nod.

We left the house, after Melody changed back into her clothes and Ian gave her directions to his house. "I'll come chill with you for a little bit" I said to Ian who nodded. "Call me if you need me" Melody said, as we climbed out.

"Will do, Mama M" I said, and she laughed as she drove off. I walked inside with him, and noticed no one was home. "Derrek and Damien are probably out. Derrek was talking to Damien last night about going somewhere for breakfast with a friend" Ian said, and I nodded. "What about Harley and James?" I asked.

"Who knows? Harley might be getting her first tattoo though" Ian said, and my eyes widened. "She's young though!" I said, and he laughed.

"Yeah, but if you haven't figured out were not in the good kid category" he said, and I made an 'oh' noise.