Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chapter Twenty.

Okay, Hope you guys like this chapter. I would really like comments about Ted's P.O.V. I hope I did okay?

Also....Has anyone seen Deathly Hallows yet..? Do we have any Harry Potter fans? If you have seen it, what do you guys think of it? I saw it with my best friend...and LOVED IT! :)

So COMMENT. VOTE. and BECOME A FAN! P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :D ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chapter Twenty.

Ian's P.O.V

Stupid dinners. I didn't like them, I hated them. Leonardo lived for them though. He loved the extravagant lifestyle, and these stupid balls were one of the things he lived for. His power and money in full display for all his men to see. Vance came striding into the room, looking like his usual cocky self as he took his seat next to me, a space in between us.

"Vance, I hear you have a date tonight. I'm excited to meet the young lady," Leonardo spoke and my curiosity grew. I thought Vance had a thing with Annabel?

"Yes. She's excited to meet you, also," he said with a polite nod.

Just then there was a rustle, and Annabel popped into view with... "Willow" I whispered her name. Her eyes connected with mine, and just as they did, she ripped them away.

I noticed a small mark on her cheek and I wanted to kill whoever did that to her. Vance stood up, and so did I as the girls neared us. Vance kissed Willow's cheek, as I just sat down in a huff, jealousy killing me softly, as I sat there. I felt her presence next to me. "What's that girl doing here?" I asked Annabel, whose eyes twinkled with mischief.

"What's it to you, Mister Heartless?" she asked, and I just pressed my lips together.

"So, what is your name, young lady?" Leonard asked, and I could feel Willow tense up beside me. I looked out of the corner of my eye, and noticed Vance lean into her, whispering something in her ear, probably cute, sweet stuff. Why? He was clearly in love with Annabel, and Vance never gave up on something he wanted.

"My name is Willow, sir" she said softly, and my breathing sped up just by the sound of her voice. So soft, and sweet, just how I remembered it. I took in her appearance: she was so gorgeous.

"Nice to meet you, then. I hope you are staying for a couple of days. My daughter is getting married soon, and we would love for you to attend," he said, and I was waiting for the surprised intake of breath. I didn't hear it though. She answered him, cool and collected. Her voice didn't betray any emotions.

"I would love to, if it's okay with the bride and groom," she said, turning towards me. I felt her eyes on my skin, and I wanted to look at her. I wanted to press my lips on hers, and hold her in my arms.

"We would love for you to come. You could even be a bridesmaid, since I don't have many friends," Annabel answered, the tone in her voice directed at her father, of course, who paid no attention to it. He clapped with joy as the food was brought out.

"Now everyone, please eat!" he said, and everyone began to eat. I didn't talk. Instead, I kept my ears open for Vance and Willow's conversation.

"You look utterly gorgeous tonight, Willow," I heard Vance say, and I saw him lift her hand to his lips. I pressed my lips even tighter together, anger surging through me. Annabel, if she saw it, didn't seem fazed at all. She was too concentrated on me.

"Do you know her or something?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean, if you don't want her here, I can get her booted out," she continued with a shrug.

"No." I said to quickly, and then cursed to myself. I should have said yes, because this bunch of people weren't safe for her. I left for her to be safe, not for her to be in more danger.