ASDFMovie Flirting

Author's Note: If you haven't already, watch the video BEFORE reading. Everything in this one-shot is going to refer to the video. It isn't mine, but I love it. Also, the quotes may be changed, just a little bit.

        Casey had just shown the turtles and April asdfmovies 1-8, just to give them a little bit of a laugh. While he and Raph laughed like madmen, the others calmed themselves after a few minutes. These two, however, finished after 20 minutes. Unlike them, the others calmed down after 5 at most. Tears were brought to their eyes from laughing so hard.

        "Well," Casey said, "now it's just you, me, and the room." "Hey!" they heart from the doorway of the living room. Their gaze went to the direction of the Sound. "You two should kiss!" Mikey continued with a wide smile. Their faces turned crimson, glaring at him as he smiled innocently, disappearing from the doorway. They looked at the wall when the younger turtle went away, their faces still as red as Raph's mask. Neither had anything to say to break the awkward silence.

         Suddenly, Casey had a brilliant idea. "Hey, are you a muffin? 'Cause I'd let you die," he smirks. Raph blushes, thinking for something similar to say. But he came across with nothing. Casey, however, it didn't seem like there was an end. "I AM A STEGOSAURUS, but you're mighty fine," he continues. He decided to make this a game for himself, to see how red he could make his friend. He smiled wider, finding much more, "I keep thinking how wonderful you are...suddenly, pineapples." His face is red to just below his eyes. He puts his hand up to covert his massive blush. He continues. "Hey baby, are you an angel? 'Cause I'm allergic to feathers. Good thing I took medicine this morning," he says, smirking as it rolls of his lips. The red increases to cover more of his face. He clears his throat to try one of the voices. "Hello, welcome to Ugly School," he points at Raph slowly, his finger nearly touching the tip of his nose, "aand you fail." He removed his finger, watching as his vibrant green eyes become uncrossed from staring at it. He smiles as two more pickup lines hit him like a pile of bricks. "I like trains, but I like you more," he says,allowing the gap in his teeth to show through his wide enough smile for his last one. "And now," he pauses, leaning in, "the best thing you'd ever experience," he leans closer, "from really up close." Their eyes fluttered shut as their lips met softly. It was a gentle touch that lasted a perfect 5 seconds. He pulled away, and then said the one thing that kinda ruined the moment, "Apples!"

He waked out casually, like nothing ever happened. The only proof on him that that happened was the smirk on his face. He watched him leave, crimson from his face to his neck. When he walked out the doorway, Raph looked atty the wall wondering what just happened. While he thought, he absentmindedly brushed his second finger over his bottom lip.

Author's Note: Sorry it's short, at least it's cute.