Hard Landing: info update

(I originally wrote the actual one-shot early or mid June in - gosh - 2014? 2015? I was 12 or 13, I wrote this when I was 16, and I'm adding on being 18 right now, September 2, 2020)

Uhh hi again I'm crazy sorry about this but it is currently a little past midnight June 4th, 2018 and I've been looking back a lot on "Hard Landing" up there because of y'all being precious beings being more loving than I deserve, and 13-year-old me had no right to really villainize Casey like she had. Finally, 16-year-old me has an explanation for what his younger self did to Casey.

How I'm seeing this now, is that Casey had lied there near the end. The love between them was mutual, and she knew that everything that what she blamed her partner was just simply an excuse. She started feeling insecure, though, when some hockey team members teased her for the relationship she was in, and she was scared to tell her partner in fear of her getting hurt to everything what was going on. She finally cracked under the pressure when it came to that final moment of their relationship- she figured the insults and false accusations would keep them distanced which means that she wouldn't keep getting pressured and worrying about her girlfriend finding out about said pressure.

If any of y'all want to write a part two about this, I'm saying right now: feel free. Have fun. If you want help/feedback, message me. Don't want to publish it? No problem. If you want me to read it if you don't publish it, I'll send you my email and I'd love to read it. If it's published, send me the link or notify me if it's published on Wattpad, I'd love to see your ideas. If you want me to write that part two, with enough pressure, I just might. Not that you have to, but if you'd want.

I don't remember if it was mentioned or not, but the title comes from the term "falling in love" and so when it's over is when you've officially fallen, some people think falling in love is always this fairytale ending and a soft sort of "landing" but because it ended so badly and they're just so hurt it would be like metaphorically hitting asphalt: broken, hurt, traumatized, depending all in how hard and how fast it happens. Does that make sense?

I've done my best to explain, I'm sorry for the missing information. It's not my best work, I kind of regret making it, but it's out and I'm trying to