Chapter 15: Emetic

Start from the beginning

"W-what no! You're not coming to any of our houses, what the hell is wrong with you? You have your own house and your own wife to spend your Friday night!" You imply to man at the same time you signal him to get put of your office with you and he lazily follows.

You begin to switch off the lights of the clinic one by one, Hoseok and Jungkook left earlier than you, poor student was getting way too tensed seeing so many patients on his first day so you volunteeringly let them free early. 
Both you and your best friend exit your clinic and stand in the cold as you shut you down your clinic completely.

"Hey, did something happen? Why do you want to go to Tae's all of a sudden?" You turn to Jimin.

"When did your patient go from Kim Taehyung to Tae?" He teases as he walks you to the car park simultaneously.

"There's no way you and Ari had a fight since she would've straight showed up in the middle of my appointments like she did once."

As your friend realises you didn't answer his question, he takes a big step forward and presents himself in front of you, face-to-face. You swear your heart skipped a beat at that.

"Alright sweetheart," Jimin calls. "What have I missed?"

"Nothing!! I don't know about me but you're defo about to miss you wife-"

"WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE?!" Jimin suddenly makes you jump.

His eyes wide staring at down at the bruises of your neck. What is it with the Park couple that just end up seeing things that you try to hide the most?! First Ari, now Jimin.

"Jimin, I can explain-"

"Y/N YOU'RE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!" Jimin suddenly exclaims, making you feel puzzled.

"Dude, I'm the same age as you."

"Listen you're mentally nine, don't argue with me." Jimin states seriously.

"OMG JIMIN!" You shout to surprise your friend.

"I remembered Ari said she's going to meet up with some friends and she was making something while on phone!" You quickly warn Jimin, who's face already transforms into horror. "She probably forgot to turn off the stove!"

You both know very well, when Ari cooks something, something will always go wrong. So without further delay, you push Jimin so he doesn't end up seeing Taehyung and give him a lecture about your hickeys.

"Jimin you have to go unless you want the fire engine to come again!"

"Wait but I'm not done with y-"

"Go Jimin go!!" You exclaim as you keep pushing him towards his own car.

""Oh!" He stops. 

"Don't forget to say hi to Taehyung from me!" your heart skips a beat and Jimin winks at you grinning. How the hell did he know you were meeting up with Taehyung?  And wait does that mean he approves Taehyung??

Not too long later, Jimin dissappears and you're left alone at the car park. In the freezing cold. In the dark, you wait patiently for your friend to show up any minute.

Taehyung did tell you he's going to pick you up at the car park. What if he forgot? What if he stood you up? This might be his way of revenge for giving him an appointment so late after he asked for it?

Thankfully you have his phone number... Not to mention that you actually got it from his details in your office papers.  You check your phone as you sigh, releasing visible air out in the cold.  Just when you scroll through your contacts list, only to find 'My neighbour patient', you feel a hard thing push you from the back.