"That here is Ladybug," Sonic said to Tails. "She's Spider Man if he were a girl and gained powers from a Kwamii instead of a spider."

"Aww, aren't you a adorable fox." Ladybug said scratching Tails on the nose tickling him.

"Oh come on," Chat Noir said. "I wish I was that adorable to her."

"Don't worry Chat," Sonic said. "She'll love you, you're just annoying her with cat puns." That pissed Chat Noir off because he was in love in Ladybug ever since they met.

Tails then asked everyone "So Dr. Eggman is up no good again, right?"

"He is actually at his worst," Sonic said. "He teams up with Hawk Moth who's basically Darth Vader if he could take control of emotions instead of the galaxy."

"Hawk Moth akumanized him so he find those Chaos Emerald thingys and take over the world!" Ladybug explained. "If we don't find them, we'll be all damned to hell."

Sonic then turned to Tails and asked him "Where are we gonna find the Chaos Emeralds?"

Tails pulled out an tracking device that tracks down the Chaos Emeralds, it started beeping which means it knows where the first Chaos Emerald is. "I found it," Tails said. "It's located in the home of a rockstar I never heard of."

"It's located at Jagged Stone's appartment," Chat Noir said. "Which means he is in danger."

"Come on guys," Ladybug said. "Let's find the Emerald and protect Jagged Stone."

So everyone headed off to the building, but Eggman Nega then called for Crabmeat King to go after them and get the Chaos Emeralds.

Meanwhile, Jagged Stone was playing the guitar on his couch when his pet alligator brought him a blue Chaos Emerald. "Hey, where did you find this?" He asked as he takes the Emerald from the alligator. "It's some kind of treasure, but it could work for something."

"That is a Chaos Emerald!" Ladybug warned as she, Chat Noir, Sonic, Tails, Diana, and Knuckles suddenly showed up at his apartment.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, Sonic,What the hell are you doing here?" Jagged Stone asked them.

"You're in speedy danger," Sonic said. "Dr. Eggman and his allies hunting for the Chaos Emeralds and it looks like you have one."

"And if you don't get out of here," Diana cried. "They're gonna find..."

All of the sudden, Crabmeat King showed up with an army of Crabmeats. "It looks like you have something that belongs to Eggman." He said to Jagged Stone.

Jagged Stone backed away from him, but Crabmeat King manages to steal the Emerald from him.

"Hey, that is our Emerald." Ladybug said preparing her yo yo.

"Let go of it or you'll be paw-y!" Chat Noir said preparing to use his stick as well.

Crabmeat King then heard Hawk Moth's voice saying " Do what Eggman tells you to do, Get them all and bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses!"

So Crabmeat King called for his Crabmeat army and told them. "Seize those worthless kids and bring their jewelry!"

So the Crabmeats attacked them but the heroes strike back at them. Chat Noir stabbed 3 Crabmeats with his stick."That would make a purr-fect dinner." Chat Noir said.

Knuckles uses his guns and started shooting everywhere like crazy, blowed up a lot of Crabmeats and accidentally shot some of Jagged Stone's stuff as well. "Oh, sorry about that." Knuckles said to Jagged Stone.