"In the flesh, Auntie." Aaron said.

"Well, it's amazing to see that it's not just my son who befriended dragons. Though, I did not expect two cousins to look like twins. And three best friends to look like they were from the same blood." She pointed out.

"Yeah, we get that a lot. And make that four. Skylar, too." Nikolai said.

"Skylar? The son of Hubert the Fierce of the Bog Burglars?" She asked and we nodded.

"Amazing." She commented.

And we heard growling coming from our night furies, making us turn to then where a bunch of wild dragons peered at them curiously.

"Can I?" Mom asked us, and we just nodded.

"Oh they're beautiful." She gushed as she slowly crept towards them and began doing hand gestures that instantly made them like her.

They began nuzzling her, and she began laughing at how adorable they looked. Toothless, Phantom and Leo began playing around her.

"Incredible. They must have come so far from their home. Oh, and look. They're your age."

"Wow." We breathed.

"No wonder you get along so well." She told us as she went on playing with them.

"How did you met?" She asked us.

"Well, I met Phantom when he was accidentally caught in a fishing net tangled with an old anchor from home after he tried catching food." Aaron went first.

"I met Leo when I found him roaring for hell after a Nadder's spine was lodged in his leg in a cave back home." Nikolai went next.

"And I found Toothless in the woods. Shot down and wounded." I told her.

And her face turned serious.

"This Snafflefang lost his leg to the iron traps of Dragon Hunters." She began as she pet a large and bulky dragon.

"This Raincutter got her wing sliced with a Razornetter." She gestured to a long dragon with her wing looking like it's been torn.

"And this poor Hobblegrunt was blinded by a treesnare. And left to die alone and scared." She made a gesture to a dragon with no pupils who then nuzzled her before she changed color like a chameleon.

"And what is this? Did dragon hunters do this, too?" She asked as she pointed to Toothless' prosthetic tail.

And Aaron and Nikolai were already snickering because they know she's not gonna like the answer. Might as well get it over with.

"Yeah... Well..... crazy thing is......I'm the one who shot him down." I laughed nervously, and her face was unreadable.

"Hey well, it's okay. You got me back, right bud?" I turned Toothless who agreed with me as he purred.

"You couldn't save all of me, could you? You just had to make it even. So... peg leg." I told her, gesturing to my peg leg.

Then he threw me over his shoulder and I gave him a scratch on the chin, purring as loud as I have known him.

"What did your father think of your Night Fury friend?" She asked as she stroked Toothless' head.

"He didn't take it all that well. But, he changed. They all did. Now, everyone back home gave dragons of their own."I told her.

"If only it were possible." She scoffed, not really believing.

"No, really, Aunt Val..." Aaron tried.

"Believe me, I've tried as well." She cut him off.

"But..." Nikolai was about to say.

"People aren't capable of change, boys. Some of us were just born different." She sighed before she continued.

"Berk, hell, the whole archipelago was a land of kill or be killed. But, I believed change and peace was possible. Vera did the same, but she just chose to stay quiet. We has the same belief of dragons, but she wanted peace more. And I don't blame her. The world we lived in was pure chaos. She was gentler than I was. But, that didn't stop her from doing what I was doing, only more discreet. Even after we married Marvick and Stoick, nothing changed between us. What we shared, was a very unpopular opinion. Then, one night, a dragon snuck into our house. Finding Hiccup in the cradle. I rushed to protect you. But, what I saw was proof of everything I believed. This wasn't a vicious beast, but an intelligent, gentle creature. Whose soul reflected my own. Until, your father attacked it. Causing it's claw to make that scar on your chin. He was setting the entire house on fire, until I stopped him. Before I knew it, I was being carried away by him. Away from you and your father, both nearly dying that night. All because I couldn't kill a dragon." She told us, me more specifically.

"Runs in the family." I said as Aaron draped his arm around me.

"It broke my heart to stay away. But, I believed you would be safer if I did." She sighed, smiling sadly as she did.

"How did you survive?" Nikolai asked.

We began walking as she answered the question.

"Oh, Cloudjumper never meant to harm me. He must have thought I belonged here..." She paused as she showed us a magnificent, enormous, white dragon sitting in the middle of the water.

It looked amazing, powerful - as if it was sitting on a Throne.

"... the home of the great Bewilderbeast. The Alpha Species. One of the very few that still exists. Now every nest had its queen, but this is the king of all dragons. And with his icy breath, this graceful giant built our nest. A safe haven for for dragons everywhere." She said.

"Wait, a dragon that breathes ice? The one I've seen in a vision that destroys ships and frees dragons." I said, as something clicked in my mind.

"He protects us. We all live under his care and his command." He just said as a bunch of baby dragons began flying around the Bewilderbeast.

Causing him to grow and stand up.

"All but the babies, of course. Who, listen to no one." She chuckled as the babies flew away to annoy someone else and the king of dragons came over to us.

Cloudjumper, Toothless, Phantom, Leo and my mother began bowing to him, while three of us just stared at him in awe.

"I've lived among them for 18 years, boys. Discovering their secrets." She said as the great dragon blew snow to us, turning covering our hairs in snow.

"He likes you." She whispered to us.

"Wow." We breathed in sync, amazed.

"You three must be hungry." She said as she began walking further.

Aaron, Nikolai and I glanced at each other before we nodded.

"Yeah, we could eat." I said.

"Good. It's feeding time." She just said before she mounted Cloudjumper and flew off, gesturing us to follow her.

We glanced at each other before shrugging and following her.