«•••=[ΞΞΞ[ φ ]ΞΞΞ]=•••»

     Chapter XI: Some Friendly Competition.

                  «•••=[ΞΞΞ[ φ ]ΞΞΞ]=•••»

Nobunaga watched how the young girl landed down on the ground. She is of average height for her age and has peach skin. She wears long white stockings with Mary Jane shoes, and a white dress with a big black stripe on it. Her eyes are soft white, but sometimes tend to be light purple. Despite this color, she isn't blind. She also has long white hair with antenna-like bangs and a black headband.

"What are you doing here, Brianna?" Buttercup asked with an arc of her eyebrow.

"Isn't it obvious? I heard there was a shooting range so I decided to check it out!" Brianna answered with a smile.

Nobunaga looked behind her to see Shirou standing with Emiya right next to him. Both wear their own respective black shirts with white pants, black shoes and grey vests. Their glares did not help the animosity that are coming from the two archers, it kinda creeped Nobunaga out of this is how her future self acts like. Having her red eyes go down to the two young girls she smiled knowing that their conversation is going a bit better.

"Do you also do archery?" Buttercup asked as she walked towards the bench.

Brianna nodded. "A bit. My mom told me a bit about archery, it is Uncle Shirou that told me how to hold it perfectly while finding a great positioning."

The two sit down on the bench with a sigh. Nobunaga followed along with a tiny smile as the two girls sit down, she herself only leaning on the bench from next to her master. Buttercup takes a sip of her bottle when Brianna takes out a tiny lunch box with rice balls; handing one to the two individuals they thanked her as Brianna takes the other rice ball. "I saw how you held that bow, looked pretty bad from an outsider perspective."

"I know. For some reason I can't change it correctly, even though Emiya helps me and Nobu it just can't change," Buttercup groaned with a roll of her eye. Taking a bite she smiled at the taste.

Giving a tiny smile, Nobunaga snorted at the words. "Yeah, she always rotates her leg to the side as if she is going to run, her arms always stretch a bit to much and not to forget she always has this look as if she having seizure," the archer laughed.

The green puff pouted as Brianna laughed at that. The two take another bite.

"Is it something that you always had a problem with then?" Brianna asked to her cousin.

Buttercup shrugged. "I don't know, I never held a bow in my whole entire life and despite that I always hit with great accuracy."

Nobunaga grinned, taking one last bite; the rice ball is gone in her mouth. "She is really weird," gulping down the demon warlord grinned, "But she is fun to hang out with!"

Brianna finishes her rice ball as well. "Really? What about Blissy?"

"She is also fun! Don't get me wrong, she is amazing! But I have a new amazing master now!" Nobunaga cackled.

Buttercup blushed as she finished her rice ball. "At any rate, I'm going to try and practice hard enough to easily get my stance right. Currently now, it doesn't matter or I hit the target or not but my stance still stands."

Brianna smiled to her, her second rice ball is in her hand. "Didn't Emiya help you or something?"

"Everytime I ask him he always monologues, so Nobunaga is the only person I'm asking for," Buttercup smiled lightly as Nobunaga ruffled her black hair.