Chapter 15 (What's happening?)

What's next?

I loved her and I confessed it. But what about the other things. What about the people? What about Perrie? What will I tell her?

"Why are you being so difficult?" I say to Ava and she rolls her eyes.

"Zayn I am not being difficult. I am just saying what any girl should say at this point of time." She says and takes a deep breathe.

"I know this is not the time to say all this but are u going to talk to Perrie" she says . I knew this would happen. I dont have to be shocked.

I climb off the bed and sit on my knees and take her hands into mine. She lifts her eyes and i can see the depth in her eyes, the depth of innocence.

"Dont make it difficult for  me" I say and she looks a little deeper in my eyes.

"You are breaking my walls Zayn" She says with plead in her eyes.

"I am trying to make a bridge, a bridge that can connect our hearts. You are everything i ever wanted" I say and a tear rolls down her face.

"Okay. What you want me to do?" She asks a wipes away the tears.

"Trust me. Can you do it?" I say and she looks through the window for a little while.

"I trust you more than I trust myself" she says and gives me a small smile and looks in my eyes.

"Why are you with her?" She says and gives me a pleading look.

"I just want some time to say it to you anf my reason will be valid, i promise i will say it to her as soon as possible " i say and cup her face with my hands.

She nods in agreement and I hug her warmly. She felt so good and so right to me and I wished it to be like this always.

Ava's POV.

Everything happened so fast that i didnt even had the time to think about the outcomes. But whatever happened led me to him so i was ready to go through it again and again.

His warm hands were around my waist and my head was burried in his chest.

We moved back and he tilted his head and lips found their way onto mine.

This was the first time his touch was soft on me. His lips were soft, softer than i thought. His tongue fought with mine for dominance and he wins. A small grin escapes his lips under my mouth. He lifts the hem of my top and brushes his warm hand around my cold waist and slowly start to lift his hand a little up. He was about to lift my shirt up. My heart was beating so loudly that it was audiable to both of us.

As we were having our best time, as usual, some kind of noise disturbs from downstairs. Someone was screaming.

Both of us jerk away from each other.

We run downstairs and my eyes catch a blonde girl. God what is Perrie doing in my fucking home. When i see her my heart jumps from my rib cage straight into my stomach.

Oh god! How did she get in. What does she want?

"How could you leave me alone in Venice Zayn" she says and i look as confused as all the boys in the room.

Wait! Perrie was not alone. There was a bruenette girl with her. Is that Jade. Oh god not another girl drama.

"You bitch you are responsible for everything" perrie says and points her finger towards me and starts walking towards me. "You did this to him. He was my boyfriend and then you started to hit on him. You whore" she says in a single breathe.

"You cant shout on me under my roof. Dont you dare to raise your tone more than this. My sister is ill. And i swear if she wakes because of your annoying voice i will grab you and put you behind the bars for tresspassing." I say she she lowers her fingers and anger still in her voice.

Within no time the door of my living room opens and i can see Eleanor infront of me. Thank God she came. Atleast  I have a partner if i have to kick them out.

"What the hell is happening here?" She asked out of curiousty.

"Come here", louis says and Eleanor goes his way dropping the bag on the couch.

"Listen Ava, we are not here to talk to you, we want to talk to Zayn." Jade says and takes Perrie a little backward.

"What is it?" Zayn says and pulls my hand and signals me to stay behind him.

"See Zayn i know, what is happening between you and Ava but.. u know what you have promised", jade says and Perrie grins.

Promise? What kind of promise? What is happening? O god! I am about ot fall.

"I know everything but..", zayn tries to say but Perrie cuts him off.

"You dog how could you do that. You know what i can do to you." Perrie says and I boil with anger.

"You blonde bitch, how dare you use words like this for him. And who the hell are you to threaten my boyfriend infront of me", shit i spilled the beans to her as i walk towards her.

"Boyfriend" her eyes go wide open. "O my god. When did this happen?" She says and grins and i roll my eyes. "I dont understand you?" She says and frowns a little but still a small bitchy smile on her face.

"Well i can explain it to you. But i cant understand for you, It will take you a whole day to figure out what i said" I say and smirk to her. And her grin disappears. "Bimbo" i say under my breathe

I can see Louis and Eleanor smiling from the corner of my eyes.

Jade replaces perrie and start talking and the bitchy face covers her now.

"He is not your boyfriend. He is just a puppet to us. And he cant say no. He has to be with Perrie even if he doesnt want. Right Zayn? " she raises an eyebrow at him.

I look at Zayn and was waiting that he will scold her and tell her she was wrong. Tell her that he can do anything he wants, tell her he loves me. But he just lowers his eyes. And starts looking  down.

"Look! This is what i said", jade says and a tear rolls down my face.

"Speak up Zayn" i say as i go towards Zayn and jerk his shoulder but he continues to be silent.

This was the worst moment of my life. Zayn was not saying anything. He told me that he will talk to Perrie, he has a chance right now. Why isnt he saying anything?

"I think You should leave" Eleanor says and walks towards me.

"So miss Ava how does this feel. Are you feeling alright. Lets talk about how angry you are right now." Perrie says and crosses her hands over her chest.

"Mam you need to leave" the security guy Chris arrives and grabs her elbow. I cant thank him enough to come at the right time. I didnt want to break infront of them.

"This is where you belong", perrie says before leaving.

I am still. I can say anything. My lips are sealed. What shoud i do know? What is wrong.

A/N

Thanku guys for your lovely comments. thanku  tabbyclan and SwagtasticMe and LiamPayneLover4Ever
for their lovely support.

I cant thank everyone enough...but if i am forgetting someone...sorry. i love u all
Thanks for 2.6k reads. Its more than i expected.