Chapter 24(party tonight)

Ava's POV.

Zayn had some of those disgusting expressions on his face. They scared me more than anything.

"Speak up Zayn", Liam says as if he was reading my thoughts.

"Well there is something going on, on twitter." He says and ends the phone call.

"What?" Sophia says and looks at me.

"Well Perrie has posted something mean and people are guessing its about Ava", he says and I take a deep breathe. Can I just die in a corner.

I snatch my phone from his hand and open Perrie's profile.

A relationship is meant for two but some bitches dont know how to  count.

Comments:-
"Somebody tell that to @Ava_James"
"I guess its about the new treason in the one direction group"
"Ava Ava Ava, we know it Perrie"

It had pretty much retweets and favourites. She didnt even mention me.

"Why me?" , I say and tears start runing down my face.

"But how do they know its you", Sophia says and i dig   my face with my hands

"I think they know that she is only person  close to us these days. Maybe thats why", Harry says and I cry louder.

Niall hugs me. And all of them come towards me.

I was burning with anger. I might seem like a sweet innocent person but I was not. When it  comes to people like her.

I deciede to kill her with words. So i open my profile and tweeted

"Haters dont really hate you, they just hate themselves because you are the  reflection of what they wish to be'

I threw my phone on the table and ran towards the washroom to wash my face and Sophia accompanies me.

Zayn's POV.

She threw her phone and I have a look at it. Okay so she tweeted this. But why? It will make things worse.

I run towards her and signal sophia to leave. I walk towards her. Her back was facing me so I grabbed her waist.

"Ava", I whisper in her ear and she took a deep breathe.

"Are you okay", I say and she turns towards me. We were so close that I can feel her heart beating in my chest.

She was really strong to handel this and i knew she was not going to break anytime soon.

I put my lips one her and feel the warmth of her heart. She quickly followed my steps and our lips moved in a sync. She always tasted good and no matter how many times we do it. It always felt great.

We leave each other as Niall coughs and knocked at the door that was open.

Ava blushed red and escaped quickly like a mouse.

"Hey" Niall says and smirks.

"Hey great timing", I say and the same smirk plastered his face.

"You know one thing Zayn, she is my best friend. You break her heart. I will break your face." He says and same smirk plastered on his face.