The last one...

Time runs like the blood in my veins... faster than that maybe...

She left.. leaving me broken. I never thought a person can have such an influence in my life. I never thought love can be that strong.. but I guess its not only strong... it makes people strong.

Perrie leaked the video after I broke up with her. And I had a lot of problems because of her. But I guess it was Ava somewhere praying for me.. that I overcame everything.

I was free from her. Sometimes there was a strange burden on my chest. Ava left her promising career because of me. But after that I recall her words"I always wanted  friends.. nothing else"

she taught me to be happy with what you have.

It has been two years since she left.. But the pain remains like it was just yesterday. I wanted to find her and apologize to her for everything but I guess she dosent want me to...

But there was a hope that kept me strong that maybe one day we cross paths and I will tell her that I always loved her and will love her only, that when I kissed someone else, I just tasted her tears on her lips, that I wanted her back.

Our love was immortal.. I always felt her presence in the folds of my bed sheets, in the smell of my clothes in the depth of my heart. She was just a perfect person for anyone..

I just wish that she misses me the way I miss her.

LAST AUTHORS NOTE:-
HELLO ALL THE GORGEOUS PEOPLE OUT THERE....

This is it..
I cant believe .. i joined wattpad four months ago and my book has finally ended. How can I ever return the favour..
Thanku people.. its great knowing u all.

I made some new friends... that i lovvvee
SwagtasticMe
MrsMalikluvz1d
crazylarrylover23
SmokinZayn
Liam_Paynes_Train
HafsahZShah
NadeenAhmed33
Zaynsxteddybear and a lot more people.. i love u all

I suggest their books.. they are just amaZayn..
I am going to start a new book another Zayn fanfic. I know i am obsessed..please my loyal readers be there too .. all the love

Your's truly
fajar