Chapter 13(Should I?)

We were in the flight and Ava was tensed about everything happening around.  Within minutes we were in the air and she felt asleep. I wanted to tell her that I fell in love with her the way she fell asleep but i couldn't.

I think Liam was right,we cant understand Love. It can only be felt. But at this point was numb. 

Suddenly I look at Ava.

Her eyes were asking for help ,  her mind was looking for answers and her heart was praying for Alice although she was silent.

She was an open book. But only selective person could read it.

"Hey, Ava wake up. We are about to land" I say holding back the emotion how I wanted to see her like that my whole life

As soon as we reach the airport she switched on her phone and called someone.  It was Alice's care taker. As she ended the call ,a sigh of relief escaped her lips.

"Guys, Alice is out of danger", she says and we all smiled , a war wining smile.

"I am going to the hospital, so i will see you guys around" she says and all of us grin at her question.

"Don't start it again", Harry says and she turns around.

" What?" She says and frowns.

"We wont eat your sister and I promise Harry wont hit on nurses "  Niall says and everyone laughs and she half smiles.

Without saying anything ,we follow her to the hospital.

As we reach, we walk up to the room where Alice was. She was pale but she was awake and surrounded with all those machines.

Ava walked in and grabbed her into a light hug.

"Hey baby, I am sorry for this, I wish I was here at that time. I love you,"she says and wipes the tear from her cheek.

Ava

was an emotional person. She had gone through a lot in her life in such a young age but she has been strong for a long time. But am i breaking her down? Am I the one who is making her weak?

I walk up to Alice to talk to her.

"Hey, doll. How are you?  I say and Ava was constantly looking at me and smiling. I was not that good with kids and she knew it.

"I am fine. I missed you" she says and hugs me with one arm and tears fill my eyes. She didn't even think about living  yet and she has to manage all the pain.

"You will be with Ava forever I know" she says  and i wonder why she said this. I look towards Ava who was now looking down.

"Yes I will be with her forever and ever" I say and I look at her again. She goes out of the room and I follow her.

Alice was to be discharged tomorrow.

"Ava, I will stay here tonight. You should go home. You need some rest" I say and takes a deep breathe before looking at me.

"No Zayn she is my responsibility. We are alone and we can handle everything. " she says and starts to leave the corridor.

"It was not necessary to lie to Alice" she says and looks at me from the corner if her eyes without even turning towards me.

"I said the truth" I say and again she went away without saying a word.

That night she stayed at the hospital and only one of us allowed their so I had to go even i wanted to stay there.

Ava's POV.

I was so confused about everything. What were Zayn's intentions. Why was he with Perrie? Did he love her? Why did he say to Alice that he will be with me? My emotions were not under my control

Next morning i woke up and checked my phone and the headlines went something like this:

One direction and Ava McLean seen in Venice. When the paparazzi followed them, Ava ended up crying in the middle of a garden and they walked up to their van. What is between Ava and the one direction boys? Stay tuned to know more.

I only had one option, go to twitter and explain everything. But right now i had more things to get through. As soon as I could do anything, I see Zayn in the room.

"Good morning princess. How are you"? He says to me and i roll my eyes.

"Okay someone is upset with me right Alice. So ready to go home" he says to Alice and i wonder at the sudden change.

"No. We can go ourselves. Remember i have a car." I say and he smiles wickedly

"You don't have one you have many. But I told your assistant you will be with me. So she took your car home", he says and i feel like scratching his face. But i knew nothing will work right know so i give up and we walk outside the hospital with Alice in Zayn's arms. I end up in the front seat with Zayn as Alice falls asleep on the back seat.

"I think you should call your dad? He says and I boil with anger.

"He will get to know when the world knows" I say and he immediately frowns.

"He has the eight to know. I think you should forget about the old wounds and maybe start a new relation" he says and i look out  of the window.

"These wounds never get old. But only bleed again and again from the pain they caused in my life" I say and he becomes silent for the rest of the drive

I reach my home and see the rest of the boys in my house. They surely are going from best  boy band to the worst if they  continue to be with me and I don't want them to suffer.

"Why are you guys here? Are you planing to leave your carrier" i say and they smile.

Zayn drops Alice in her bedroom and comes downstairs.

Zayn's POV.

I walked towards Louis and he felt the urgency of my mind to talk to him.

"Louis you know I love her" I say and he frowns.

"Not only me she also knows you love her" he says and I cup my face with my hands.

"I want to tell her that she is mine and no one else has any shitty claim on her"  I say he begins to be a little more serious "Do you think this is the right time?" I say and constantly look at him.

"If you wont say it know than you can never say it. She needs you right now and what happens in Venice stays in Venice. Her eyes are screaming to you to come and hug her and help her go through this. Go ahead. " he say and i walk towards the kitchen towards Ava .

I walk in and i see her crying behind the door with her knees lifted up to her face. I immediately worry and walk towards her.

A/n

I am really not happy with this chapter but i hope u like it.. i love u guys..u r so sweet and always make me smile..love u . Plz do read and comment and tell me where i need to correct myself thanks.