Chapter 23 (happy b'day Liam)

Ava's outfit, Liam's gift ... up there.. mwaah⬆⬆⬆⬆

Ava's POV.

As I moved out of Perrie's apartment I carried a big burden on my chest. What are we going to do know? How are we going to escape this trap? But then I realised that love always comes with the sorrows. And my life was all about it. But after Louis called, it lightens most of it. I never had friends. Maybe it was because they left or maybe because I never knew how to make friends but then I met those insane boys who changed my view about everything.

Speaking about the boys, Liam! His birthday. The surprise. I quickly head towards a cake shop and order for a a medium sized cake with the message "Please stop growing" cute.. I know.

I make my way home and call Louis

"Hello", I say to Louis.

"Hey" he says,

"So I wanted to talk about the surprise" I say but I am cut off

"ya ya Liam is here to" what is he talking about??

"Ya sure I will tell him", he says And I get to know that Liam might be around.

"Okay tell me. I got out",

"So okay as you know Liam and Sophia share a house so we are going to tell her to keep the door open tonight. Then we will get in and surprise him", I say in a detective tone. James bond.

"So how is it?" I ask him

"Are you sure you are not a theif", he questioned.

"Louis" I say in a awful tone.

"Okay princess chill out. Its a nice plan though. I will call Sophia", he says and I take a deep breathe.

"I got the cake by the wa .I will see you guys", I say and he agrees.

" I will tell Zayn to pick you up", he say and I lightly smile.

"Bye Louis", I say and he smiles and we end our call.

I go into Alice's room and take her in my lap.

"Hey", she says and smiles.

"Hi baby, sorry I was not able to give you the time you deserve" I say and she pretends to think.

"Its like Elsa and Anna. Were you forbidden to meet me or do you have any magical powers.", she say and I smile.

"I think I should get those disney movies thrown out. You getting so into Frozen", I say and tickle her belly.

We both loved each other and wanted to give each other more time as I knew she doesn't has that much time.

Time pases and I toss on my bed waiting for a call from Zayn and he finally does.

"I love you", he says as soon as I pick the phone.

"Well people say Hello first", I say and we both laugh.

"I am coming to pick you up in half an hour so probably at 11:00 so be ready",

"I will wait. Bye", I say and we end our conversation.

I get up and get dressed in a grey hoodie, black leggings, and converse shoes. All time favourite. I let my hair fall in natural weaves and ditch the makeup. I grab my handbag and put Liam's gift in it. I grab the cake and walk towards the door to see Zayn waiting.

"Hey, how long have you been waiting",

I say as he opens up the door for me.

"22 years", he says and I feel a tingling sensation in my heart.