Chapter 3 ( let's play)

The night was over. All the screaming and all the glamour still plays in my head.

"Mam please wake up..its 10:00am " my maid says as i slowly open my eyes and bright light stings my eyes.

As i realise its too late i quickly get up and rush towards the bathroom for a shower.

The warm water relaxes my muscles and i fell much better.

I quickly dry myself and move out .

I dry my hair and grab a white lace top and blue jeans with a cross necklace.

"I got to go", i say to the only member in my house i.e; my 7 year old sister.

My mother died in an air crash and my father was more interested in his freaking business then his 19 year old daughter and his 7 year old daughter who was suffering from a disease.

"Babe don't come down, go back to your room" ,I say as she leans out of her room while rubbing her eyes.

" when will u come back, i don't like this nurse at all"she says as i grab her in my arms and both sit on a couch .

"Why don't u like her she is so good to u", i ask her as she looks at me with a frown on her face.

" She keeps taking out my blood like a little mosquito",she says as i look into her eyes a little deeper.

"Well, she is here so that when i am travelling all around the world she will be taking care of you instead of me" i smile but she doesn't look satisfied with my answer.

"What about Dad", she asks worriedly.

"He has a much bigger business that he has to take care of instead of us",i half smile.

"But" she says but i cut her off

"Enough of questions for one day, now straight back to your room" i say and place a little kiss on her forehead.

I have been living alone since my mom died because my dad had some more important things to figure out rather than his children

Every time when our school held a PT meet, i saw my friends bringing their parents and walking hand in hand... but at that time my father was  always in another corner of the world.

"Hi i am sorry for being late", i say to my team as i enter the cabin

i was always scared my team especially my manager. She is really hard to handle

I really didn't knew what they were speaking about because i was already upset with my sister's behaviour in the morning.

So they basically were  planning about my next year and i had no idea what they were talking about .

As we were about to leave, my assistant grabs my shoulder

" I just wanted you to remind u that u have a meeting with one direction in 2 hours" she says and gives me a professional fake smile.

" Oh! I am going home actually ..i don't feel like meeting anyone today u know i ruined today's meeting and by the way i miss my sister right now" i say and start walking out

"Uhmmm but mam they told me that u said ull meet them at your home and i gave them the information" she smiles that smile again.

"Oh ya!!! I forgot about that" i say and look in her eyes

" okay so lets meet them there, you are coming with me" i say and look at her with a half smile . " you are coming with me",  i look at her

"Yes, mam" she smiles

" Plz don't smile like that ...its horrible", i half smile and she gives me an awkward look.

I reach my house and find Alice sleeping . I decide  not to wake her up and get some lunch. After lunch i take a quick shower and change into denim shorts and  a  one shoulder white  T-shirt.

"Mam one direction are here to see u" my assistant Steph screams from the living room.

As i walk down i see the same five faces again . They are dresses casually and thankfully at least Zayn is not wearing a tight fitted jeans. They always wear them but now one of them is thinking about something else.

"Hey.. how are u" niall says as he reaches out to hug me

" I am good how are you guys" we hug with one shoulder.

All of them seated and an awkward silence reaches seven of us.

"Well frankly speaking i feel a little awkward to talk here about some professional subject" Louis says and taps his lap with his hand.

" Well lets think we are all friends here and talk about the project", the curly headed one says.

As we finish talking about the type of song we want , everyone decides to write their respective versus and everyone accepted the idea with full energy.

I don't know  why, but whenever i meet them the burden of my chest lightens and my worries seem a little less

"I have met your girl a few times" I say to Louis and he smiles

"Ya she told me about that ", he replies and nods."Well u guys are good friends" he continues and takes a sip from his coffee

" Ya sort of", i continue "she is a nice person  by the way" i say as i look upstairs to see if my sister is awake.

"Hey! Can i say something" Harry raises his hand childishly as if he is sitting in a class

"Ya speak up! Niall says and everyone takes a look at him.

"Are we friends now", he says and everyone bursts into laughter

" Ya of course we are" i try to say still laughing.

We have a lot of conversation. We start talking about the couples we have Louis and Eleanor and every time we talk about them , he blushes.

I wonder how we behave like stupid teenagers and no doubt i was one but it was fine .. i was happy to be around them   .

"Declaration.... declaration" Niall shouts and all the eyes go towards him.

"We have another couple here, lets talk about them too" Niall says and i look towards Zayn

"Ya, how can i forget Zayn and Perrie" i say and i have a bright smile on my face

As i have a bright smile on my face, the smile on Zayn's face fades away. My eyes follow him as he walks up and takes a leave from the room.

" You shouldn't have said it...you know whats going on"  Louis says as a grin appears on his face.

"whats going on", i say and they all look disappointed.

"Well we will talk about it some other day" Niall says" i think we should leave then he says and all of them stand up.

"Hey, when did u come back" my sister appears and runs through the stairs straight into my arms.

"Don't worry guys she is not my daughter..  " i wink at them " she is my sister Alice " i continue

"Oh,she is Alice,,,,, hi baby....u look so pretty" Harry says and half hugs her

"Thanku" she says in her sleepy voice.

" Well i think we have to meet u some other time beautiful as one of our friend is probably not feeling well" Niall says and takes his stare from her

"So, we will meet you next week and get those versus and see what fits the song perfectly and ya the contract will be mailed to you" Harry says in a low tune.

"You said we are friends so lets leave the contract thing  to our managers" i say as i drop them towards the door.

"Okay then next week i guess", niall says in a harsh tone.

"YA next week", i reply

I saw goodbye to them still wondering on Zayn's reaction and hope that ill get to know the mystery of the mysterious boy....