Chapter 12( I am here for you)

Zayn's POV.

I see her on her knees and her phone dropped on the ground. She was crying and the tears were running like a waterfall from her eyes.

Before anyone else could notice her I walk towards her. It was choking my heard to see her like this.

"Ava what happened" ,I say and sit on my knees cupping her face with my hands.

"Please speak up, what happened" I say and she rises her eyes towards me.

"Z--zayn I.." she was trying to say something but she was crying too hard.

Before she can say something Louis comes towards us running and all of the guys notice us. They start running towards us.

"Ava what happened" Harry said and looks at Perrie "Did she say something to you?" He asks her. I tell him everything that happened, "she was talking on phone with someone" I say and all the eyes go towards me.

" I think we should take her in the car" Niall says and everyone nods.

"Ava, baby please get up. Baby please try to get up and walk" I say and she lifts herself.

She somehow manages to get up. Harry holds her from one side and I hold her from another side. We somehow go at the backseat of the car and she slides in.

Three of us were sitting on the back seat and Louis and Niall were standing at the door wide open. Liam was at the driving seat and Perrie was sitting at the front seat.

"Proper showoff" Perrie says and rolls her eyes.

"One more word and I will throw u from the window" I say and she moves out of the car.

"Okay Ava please say what happened, why are you crying. How will we help you if u keep crying" I say and she wipes the tears from her cheeks.

"I.. I need to...I need to go home" she manages to say to me and my face inches away from hers

"Why . What happened? Is everything okay?" Louis says and draws his eyebrow in a single line

"Ali.... Alice is at the hospital. She is serious. She...she is ill, I need to go to her" She says and starts crying harder.

"Fine lets move to the hotel first and please stop crying she will be fine" I say and she rests her head on my shoulder

We reached the hotel.Ava was in control of her know. She started packing and was constantly crying. I felt like hugging her and telling her that everything will be fine but i don't know what stopped me. As she was about to leave all other guys appeared with their suitcases.

"Where are you guys going" she asks them as I take my suitcase from Louis.

"Where ever you take us?" Harry says and gives her a small smile.

"Listen guys there is no need of doing this. I will go and you guys go as per the plan. I will see you day after tomorrow" she says and turns around.

Niall grabs her hand and she looks towards us.

"Friends are for life. But not only in joy but sorrow too" he says and a tear rolls down her eyes

After resisting for fifteen minutes, she agrees and we go with her

I didn't know where Perrie was I hardly cared.

We sit down on our seats and Niall gives me his seat "She needs you" he says and I nod.

As I sit next to her, I hold her hand

"Everything will be fine", I assure her and she rests her head on my shoulder.

As I saw her like this, my heart ached and i started to feel breathless. She was not the old Ava. She didn't do any prank or said something funny or anything at all.

As she rested, I reached to her hair and moved it back as it was bothering her. As I move it, I could see the mark i gave her in the morning on her neck.

I wished the time rewinds and everything was back to normal.