He holds me tighter as I struggle to get his arms off me.

"Im serious I need to go!" I say pleading for him to let me go.

"Why!? Are you with someone!" He asks angrily.

"God no!" I yell angrily that he would accuse me of something so ridiculous, "I need to get home so please let me go!" I yell once more.

"Tell me why!" He yells back.

"I need to get home to my daughter!" I yell furious. He lets go and just stares at me. My eyes widened in surprise at what I just said.

"You... Have a child?" He asks with his jaw clenched.

I nod slowly scared of what he will do. He closes his eyes before opening them to reveal his beautiful grayish blue eyes.

"You slept with someone else?" He says before looking at me with fury and sadness.

"Your joking right?" I laugh lightly at his stupidness. By the look in his eyes I see he isnt so I continue, "I've only slept with one person in my whole life and that my friend was you..." I poke his chest harshly before staring angrily at him.

"Your lying..." He says before pushing off my car and taking a step back.

"Of course you would say that! You want to know how i knew that!? Because you just cant take responsibilty!" I yell furiously as I start to pace back and forth.

"You rejected me so you could live your life as being Alpha and sleeping with every fucking slut that comes your way! You wanna know how I knew that? I felt the pain.... Every fucking night I felt the pain of my mate sleeping with someone else! I almost lost my daughter because of you!" I yell. I feel my eyes begin to turn red from the fury building inside of me.

"And you didnt even care..." I say quitely. I feel the familiar sting from my eyes but I quickly suck it up and hold them back.

"You can think whatever you want but just leave me alone..." I say before hoping in my car and closing the door. I look out my window to see that everyone has come outside. I give my brother a sad look before pulling out and going home.

I park on the street and sit in my car. Closing my eyes I think of how things wouldnt be this way if I had listened to myself three years ago. But I wouldnt change it for the world, I have a perfect daughter that i would give the world to.

I wipe under my eyes and shut my car off. I go inside to see my Aunt and Ellie eating a late dinner seeing that its 9:30.

"Hey hun... Just eating some dinner," She smiles. I smile back and sit with them.

After Ellie finished her food I thanked my aunt for watching her and walked her out.

"Momma can we watch a movie?" Ellie asks sitting on the couch. I nod and flip through the movie channels. We settle with Hercules seeing as she thinks its her uncle Jeremy.

After about 30 minutes I hear someone knock on my door. I lay Ellie on the couch and tell her to stay there while I get the door.

I open the door to reveal Sam, my brother, and the same guy who asked for my number.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I whisper shout. I look back to check and see that Ellie was okay before stepping outside and closing the door behind me.

"Im sorry Gracie.." My brother says sheepishly.

"Its fine," I give him a small smile before looking at Sam.

"I want to see her." He looks at me with an intense stare.

"See who?" i put my hand on my hip and raise my eyebrow at him. If he thinks he is just going to come to my house at 10 at night and see his daughter that he didnt even know about, then he is delusional.