Chapter 3

Grace's POV *3 years later*

"HONEY IM HOME!" I hear the familair goofball. I laugh and walk out of my kitchen to see my brother.

"Uncle Jeremy!" My little 3 year old squeals as she hops down from her chair and sprints towards the front door.

"Sup squirt!" He picks her up and spins her around as I watch them smiling.

He puts her down and comes up to give me hug.

"Hey little sis." He hugs me tight, "Oh! and Happy super late Birthday!" He smiles. I laugh and look over the couch to see Ellie coloring in her book.

"Wow... my little sister is 19." He crosses his now huge muscular arms and looks at me.

I laugh and punch his arm playfully.

We both turn and watch Ellie color in her book.

"You know he's still looking for you?" He says without breaking his stare. I nod not looking at him. I sigh before going back into the kitchen to clean up me and Ellie's lunch.

When I had Ellie I still lived with my aunt but just last year I bought my own apartment and started doing online college. I work at a photography agency and also a part time waitress at a diner down the street.

After I finish cleaning I walk back out into the family room to see Jeremy and Ellie snuggled up on the couch watching Tangled. I smile and sit down with them.

"So... what brings you guys down here?" I ask not breaking my stare from the TV.

"Apparently there has been a pack of rogues travleing up and down the west coast. Taking over small packs... Nothing to serious but the Alpha here wanted a strong alliance in case anything happens." He says not looking away from the movie. I look at him with concern and lean my head on his shoulder.

With him being the head Pack Warrior he is always in the front leading the pack with the Alpha and Beta. My dad was the Pack Warrior before he passed it on to my brother when he turned 18.

"Be careful okay?" I say. He nods and lays his on top of mine. He kisses it gently before the three of us watch the movie.

When the movie finally finished Ellie had fallen asleep on Jeremy's lap.

"I have to go but can I put her to bed?" He asks. I nod and turn off the TV. A few minutes later he comes back and gives me hug.

"Im gonna miss you..." He says into my hair.

"Ellie and I are planning to visit in a few weeks.." I smile as he releases me.

"Good you better. Tessa is flipping out since you havent visited in over a month!" He says laughing. Oh yeah! Tessa and Jeremy found out that they were mates, a few months after I left, on Tessa's 17th birthday. She is about ready to pop out their first child and from all the stories Jeremy has told me, it seems like her hormones are all over the place.

"I promise I'll visit soon." I laugh as he walks out the front door. I wave goodbye as he starts his car and drives back to the hotel he's staying at with everyone else.

I go back inside and get ready for my shift at the diner. I put on my black skinny jeans and black flowy button down shirt.

As I finish putting on my mascara I hear the doorbell ring. Opening the door I smile at my Aunt and give her a quick hug.

"She's asleep right now but she may wake up later and want some food. Theres food in the freezer and her chocolate milk in the fridge." I rush while grabbing my purse and keys.