"We'll be fine Grace. See ya later!" She waves with a smile as I walk out the door and to my car.

***

I look to the clock to see it's 8:30. I sigh and go back to work seeing as my shift doesnt end til 10.

"Gracie! Table 7 has a big group if you dont mind?" My co-worker Haley asks with a sheepish smile.

"No its okay!" I smile back and make my way to the booth.

"Hello everyone. Can I get you started with some drinks?" I say while getting out my pen and pad. I look up to see Jeremy and everyone from my old pack. My eyes almost bulge out of my head as I smell his familair scent.

"What are you doing here?" I mouth angrily at Jeremy. He shrugs and gives me a sorry look while everyone is looking at their menus.

"I would like a coke and your number please..." The guy to my right says with a smirk. I give him a shy smile before writing down his order.

As I write down the rest of the rest of the orders I notice the guy who asked me for my number cringe. I look to my brother to see him glaring at him.

"Can I have a coke as well..." I look next to Jeremy to be met with his familiar eyes. "Grace?" He looks at me shocked.

"I'll be right out with your orders everyone." I give them a quick smile before disappearing into the kitchen. I grab the counter and try to regain my breath. After a mintue or two I regain composure and grab the tray with all their drinks.

After passing out everyone's drinks I grab my pen and pad ready to take their orders, "What can I get for you guys?" I look at everyone but at him.

I catch my brother giving me a curious look before ordering and handing me the menu back. After everyone else had ordered I look at Sam to see him just staring at me. I look away and at my pad to try to keep me busy.

"Is that all?" I ask while doing a quick scan at everyone.

"Sam?" The guys who asked for my number asks him.

"I-Im fine.." He says.

"Alrighty then.." I pick up all the menus and go back to the kitchen.

"Hey Rick?!" I ask my boss who happens to be the owner and chef.

"Yeah Nickens?" He yells back.

"Do you think I can take an early shift?" I yell back hoping he says yes.

"Mmm alright but you better make it up by bringing me some cookies tomorrow.

I smile before grabbing my purse, "Will do Rick! Your the best!" I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah!" He waves back continuing to cook.

I walk out to the parking lot and unlock my car. As Im about to open my car door a hand pushes it closed. I gasp in surprise and turn around.

"Where do you think your going?" He asks looking into my blue eyes.

"My house?" I say in a duh tone fed up with him.

"I dont think so.." He says smirking.

"Actually I do think so... I have someone very important at my house that I need to get back to." I say looking at him with my eyebrow raised.

He stares at me clenching his jaw. Obviously he doesnt understand. I smirk before turning back around and opening the door. Before I even get to put my foot in my car he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me outside and slams the door.

"Your not going anywhere.." His eyes looking grayer and grayer by the second.

"Get off me!" I yell and furiously trying remove his arms from my waist.