Epilogue

His own heart was thumping like drums, ready to break out from its cage any moment. The corners of his mouth twitched and he couldn't prevent himself from smiling as he walked.

Xiao Zhan didn't even reach the altar yet and he already felt like crying. He saw the man he loves at the front with a smile so handsome that radiates warmth.

The wedding planner who never thought he was going to get married is actually now happily getting married.

He saw familiar faces smiling at him as he walked. Everything felt like a dream he never expected to become reality.

As he reached the altar, he could clearly see the gentle look of Wang Yibo that was directed at him. He looked so attractive while wearing a black suit and his hair was slick back, looking so handsomely sexy.

"Why are you crying already, Zhan-ge?" Yibo chuckled as he takes Xiao Zhan's hand. The latter snorted as he gave Yibo's hand a squeeze, "Shut up, you should look at yourself, too."

The priest gave a side cough, reminding the couple that they still need to do the ceremony before they start bickering in front of everyone.

The pair laughed and went on with the wedding ceremony, both hearts feeling elated and filled with content.

---

The celebration lasted until midnight and everyone was wasted in the reception hall. One could say it was a mess but everyone was merrily celebrating.

Of course, both grooms vanished from the scene and took some time to be together.

As they reached their own private room that was booked for the two nights, Yibo quickly kissed Xiao Zhan. The two of them came tumbling on the mattress and continued to taste each others' mouths.

"So impatient," Xiao Zhan panted as he looked up at Yibo who was towering over him. His gaze was sharp, heavy with lust and want.

"If Zhan-ge didn't know, I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time."

Xiao Zhan laughed and pulled Wang Yibo closer as he wraps his arms around the younger's neck, "Then take me, Mr. Wang."

---

Xiao Zhan doesn't know how long they did it but fuck his back was hurting a lot. Wang Yibo must be some kind of beast in disguise. He woke up with his head feeling a bit dizzy and saw that he was alone in the huge king sized bed.

His heart froze for a second and his drowsiness was completely washed away. A bucket of anxiety came pouring in his mind as he sat up with a struggle. Just as he was ready to bolt out and search for his husband outside, he noticed a figure standing outside the terrace.

His once anxiously beating heart started to calm down. He slowly stood up as he held his back and took the blanket to cover himself. Xiao Zhan limped his way towards Yibo.

Once he reached behind his husband, he leaned at him with a thump. "Oh, sorry. Did I wake you?" Yibo's voice was slightly hoarse and deeper than usual. The younger turned around and hugged his husband in his arms.

"I thought you left me again," Xiao Zhan mumbled at Yibo's shoulder.Wang Yibo's hold became tighter as he pulled Xiao Zhan closer and kiss the top of his head.

"Didn't I tell you I'm never going to leave you alone?" Yibo gentle caressed Xiao Zhan's back as they shared each others' body heat.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy right now that if I get too happy, it will be taken away from me," he whispered with his voice slightly cracking. He felt his own eyes swell at his words. "No one will take that happiness from you, Zhan-ge," Yibo said as he held Xiao Zhan's shoulders and made him look at his eyes.

Even Wang Yibo's eyes were stinging, he felt too elated and he was also scared if all of these suddenly disappear. "I love you so much," Xiao Zhan whispered as tears fell from his eyes. He touched the side of Yibo's face and caressed it with his thumb.

Wang Yibo smiled as he held Xiao Zhan's hand and gave it a kiss. "I love you, too. More than anything in this world. Thank you for giving me another chance."

Xiao Zhan snorted when he saw the younger started crying, too. "Didn't know you were also such a crybaby."

"I'm your crybaby, Zhan-ge."

"HAHA! Yes, yes you are," Xiao Zhan laughed as he leaned in and kissed Yibo on the lips.

Marrying the person that you love and spending the rest of your life with them is a very big commitment. And Xiao Zhan never expected to experience it himself since he was always just a wedding planner.

But now, with Yibo by his side, planning weddings became even more fun and interesting. Since he sincerely wants others to feel the happiness that he felt.

The End

Author's Notes:

Yes, this has been sleeping in my drafts for a year now and I completely erased the smut scene because I wanted to end this story in a more lighter feeling. No one's getting horn knee here XD. Also, thank you for reading and waiting for this very short epilogue. I am still recovering and I'll slowly update and finish my other stories as well.

Until then, Endless.