Prologue

Xiao Zhan ruffled his inky black hair as he heaves a sigh. "Yu Bin!" He called out from the back of the store as he turned around with his chair. "Yeah?" Yu Bin's voiced echoed.

"Will the delivery guy be able to deliver the lilies by Monday?"

"He said he could but there would be extra labour," Yu Bin replied worriedly as he appeared in front of Xiao Zhan. Yu Bin is one of Xiao Zhan's distant relatives from the countryside and they're working together to run the wedding business.

"What? That's crazy, I'll give him a call. Tell your cousin to finish the ribbons tomorrow," he intructed as he takes out his phone from his shoulder bag. "Alright, Zhan-ge," and off Yu Bin went back behind the store.

Xiao Zhan dials the delivery guy's number for a couple of times and cursed under his breath. No one was picking up his calls and it was stressing him out even more. The wedding was going to be by Wednesday and there were still a lot of things that were lacking.

The bell from the entrace door suddenly rang and the wedding planner immediately faces the customer to greet them. "Hello, welcome to Wedding Delicacies..." Xiao Zhan trailed off as he saw who the person was at the door.

The man stood there with the usual impassive look on his face. After a few seconds of silence, he spoke, "I want you to plan out this wedding."

"Ah?" That was all the wedding planner could mutter as he was frozen on the spot.