Chapter 5

"This is annoying," Xiao Zhan sighed and types back a reply, Yes and no. Yes for elegant ah. NO for not finding the name of the flower.

Why is the wedding planner annoyed? Pretty simple, he's stressed and tired and this ex of his is texting him. Yes, it's work related and it's his job but geez, it was already late. Why was that guy asking him anyway? Talk to your damn fiancè!

Xiao Zhan rode a taxi on his way home. He unlocks the front door and stumbles tiredly inside. "Aiya, I still need to prepare a suit for tomorrow." The wedding planner yawns as he rubs his eyes slightly. He totally forgot to eat dinner but that wasn't the main problem. He made his way to his room and opened his closet.

He rumages through his sea of clothes that were hanged. Xiao Zhan's hand stopped at a certain suit that was too familiar. The set of clothes were neatly wrapped in a thin cellophane. It was actually the black suit he and Yibo bought years ago. He never used it because he promised he'll wear it on their wedding.

How fast a person's heart changes.

Despite the cellophane trying to preserve the suit, the color still faded in a lighter shade of black. Xiao Zhan frowned and pushes the suit it the farthest part of the closet, never to be seen by the light again. The wedding planner takes his business suit and before he closed the closet door, he took one last glance on the other set of clothes. He then sighed and closed it.

It took him around 20 minutes to prepare the things for tomorrow and doubled check if anything was missing. "Seems like everything's good to go." He went to bed as he tuck himself in and a satisfied smile on his face.

Another wedding and another source of happiness.

• • •

The wedding planner is of course, early for an hour before the wedding ceremony starts. He had to check the the venue if everything was settled. Nobody wants to mess up anything. This wedding has to be perfect.

People started arriving after minutes passed as the time grew smaller. Xiao Zhan was actually feeling jittery. He just hopes this one will be a successful one again. It's not like he failed preparing a wedding. Well, being nervous means you care. And weddings aren't something to joke around with.

Other people greeted Xiao Zhan as he stood near the entrance and some even congratulated and complimented him for his hard work. His heart is currently feeling elated as he saw the people's contented and joyful faces as they examine the place. "This is really beautiful ah."

"Indeed, Mr. Xiao really did a wonderful job."

Xiao Zhan greets them with a smile, he checks the time and in about 15 minutes, the bride should arrive. The wedding planner then called to the photographer and instructed him where and how he should take the pictures. Finally, everything is actually in place and the place was already crowded, even Xiao Zhan's designated seat were taken.

It was alright, as long as he can watch the ceremony, it's already enough. He stood at the side and it's not too much of a problem for him since he is also tall.

"There's still a free seat beside me," to the wedding planner's surprise, he didn't hear another person went by his side. It was too damn obvious who it was. Of course, how could he forget he was also in the wedding. How bothersome. "It's alright, I don't need to sit down."

"You've standing for an hour. You'll be restless," Wang Yibo explained and Xiao Zhan frowned. Why is this person so persistent? "Um, I need to be on look out," he made an excuse and his tone was clear that he didn't want to seat beside the other.

"You can have a better look beside me," before Xiao Zhan could retort again, Wang Yibo takes him by his wrist and led him to his seat. The latter's grip wasn't too tight nor too lose, it was just right that sends warmth to Xiao Zhan. He couldn't mutter as he casted down his eyes in sorrow. Why do I have to watch this wedding with you?

They both sat down and Xiao Zhan didn't bother to speak. Wang Yibo didn't say anything either as the silence surrounded the venue, only soft murmurs could be heard. Everyone was only waiting for the bride to arrive.

Well, indeed Yibo's seat was one of the good ones, he was part of Ms. Xin's close friends anyway. Xiao Zhan just wondered who's seat has he taken? There should be labels on the chairs and it's right behind him. Even if Xiao Zhan arranged and organized things, he didn't pay attention who sits with whom. He assigned others to do it anyway. The wedding planner thought how awkward it was to sit on someone else's spot. Just what the hell is Wang Yibo thinking?

Maybe he should straight up and leave. As if Wang Yibo read his mind, he spoke, "It's my fiancè's seat."

Xiao Zhan was stupefied. He's taken the spot of his fiancè!? What the fuc- "I should go," he forced out his words as he stood up. His throat suddenly felt dry and his palms started sweating. His chest ached, he didn't bother to listen to Yibo. Just then, the bride arrived and the music started playing.

This is the worst. Not when Xiao Zhan was supposed to be happy, instead he felt hurt. Why must Wang Yibo cause him so much pain. The wedding planner dashed outside as he exited to another door.

He doesn't want to see anyone right now, it's too damn painful-

"Oh my- I'm so sorry," a woman's voice worriedly said. When Xiao Zhan wasn't looking his way, he actually hit someone in the process. "Ah, no- I was the one who bumped you. I'm sorry," he apologized as he forced out a smile. When he looks up, he saw a beautiful lady wearing a light blue dress just above her knees with a silky belt on her slim waist. She had wavy long dark oak colored hair and it seems like she was in a rush.

"Oh dear, the bride already arrived. I'm late again," she said anxiously. "She's still walking in the isle, you can still make it, just go through that small door there," Xiao Zhan instructed with a smile and the woman immediately returns it. "Thank you!" She said happily but before she could leave, she turned around and asked the wedding planner, "What about you?"

"I just need some breather, too crowded to my liking. You should go ahead," he explained as he lightly waved his hand at her, trying to tell her that he's fine. "Alright, thanks again!"

After getting some fresh air outside, Xiao Zhan just looked from the windows and saw how the ceremony was conducted. As much as he wants to feel happy about this wedding, it was hard to see the bride and the groom. He sighed softly as he waited outside for the ceremony to finish.

The wedding planner is once again lost in his thoughts as he leans on the wall. So Yibo's fiancè is here?

---
Sorry for the typos and please do point it out!