Chapter 4

"Aha! Hyung!" The cheerful man beamed as he quickly approaches the wedding planner. "Hello, Youn. How are you?" Xiao Zhan was immediately greeted with a hug and he returned it with a smile. "Pretty good, I'm just helping out Wooseok."

"That sounds great, I love the ambience of the store," he complimented and the younger man gave him another bright smile. The man turned to face Yibo and said, "I didn't know you already came back. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I was busy, Seungyoun," he said impassively. Seungyoun is Yibo's bestfriend for a long time, who knows how long they knew each other and they were pretty close. Despite staying in China for a short while, he still inserts korean phrases in his sentences, with 'Hyung' and other simple honorifics and greetings.

"We can catch up later, I heard from Yibo that you're short with lilies?"

"Ah, yes. I really need it asap," Xiao Zhan replied and explained the whole situation with the flowers and not too long, a shorter male who was wearing glasses, entered the shop. He immediately stops at the door and looked at the three people inside. He glanced at the two unknown people and gave a short cough. He then awkwardly bowed slightly, "Hello, welcome to our flower shop."

"Seok!" Seungyoun called out with a bright smile as his eyes turned crescent. "This is Wooseok, my adorable boyfriend," Seungyoun introduced the shorter male beside him as he gave the latter's shoulder a gentle squeeze. Xiao Zhan smiled at him and greeted with a, "Hello."

"Wooseok, this is Zhan hyu- I mean, you can call him Zhan-ge, he's Wang Yibo's boyfriend."

Xiao Zhan's smile froze, he felt that the color on his face was drained. His heart gave a thump, not in a positive way though. He wanted someone to ring a bell and say, "Sike!" The wedding planner wanted to give the younger a smack. He stole a side glance at Wang Yibo who had an impassive look on his face, as if he never heard what Seungyoun just said. Xiao Zhan couldn't even utter a word but he wanted to clear things that they are so over. Before he could speak, Wooseok already stole his chance to do so.

"Nice to meet you, Zhan-ge." Wooseok said politely and Xiao Zhan was too awkward to straight up and say, "Wang Yibo's my boyfriend? In his dreams! He's a jerk-"

He thought Seungyoun was aware of their break up? Didn't Xiao Zhan embarrass himself when he cried in front of Seungyoun? Then what the heck was this!?

Despite having a chaotic state of mind at the moment, Xiao Zhan managed to order four batches of lilies and will be delivered to the venue in the afternoon. He paid the couple with a paycheck and bid farewell as he exited the flower shop with Wang Yibo.

The air around them is pretty much awkward or maybe, Xiao Zhan was the only one feeling awkward, again. His fingers twitched slightly as he stood outside. The warm breeze hitting his face making him calm down.

"Is there anymore lacking?" Xiao Zhan turned to face Yibo who had and impassive look on his face. He gave a low cough and said, "No, I just need to arrange the lilies in the afternoon."

"If that's the case, plan my wedding now." Xiao Zhan knew his eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Yah! Was he some kind of maid to be ordered around? He is a wedding planner but Yibo's words really pissed him off. Could he phrase it in a more polite way?

He forced out a smile and replied, "Ah, sure. But can I grab some early lunch?"

"We can talk about the wedding while eating," Yibo said as he motioned towards his car. We? No thanks. But Xiao Zhan can't decide everything on his own without the customer's validation. With a huff, he rolled his eyes and said, "Out of courtsey, you should be treating this wedding planner with lunch."