i am tasting it (!)

Start from the beginning

"Think about the wine. Was it unique or unmemorable? Bitter? Sweet?—"

"That's bloody ridiculous." He cuts him off not being able to take him serious.

"You're going to offend people, if you say that louder." Bressie laughs loudly, he then leans closer to his ear. "Seems like your boyfriend didn't do research, he's just chugging it. He's going to get pissed drunk."

Niall snaps his gaze to Harry who had already finished the wine they had just poured in his glass. He looks at the others and it seemed like no one noticed. "You're supposed to taste it, Harry." He tells him.

"I am tasting it." Harry scoffs.

"If you say so." Niall turns his attention back to the woman explaining everything about the wine they tried. He tunes her out a few seconds after, he didn't find it very interesting. He watches Bressie take all of this way too serious, he laughs when he sees his nose nearly touching the red drink in his glass. "Are you going to snort it?"

"Oh sod off." Bressie presses his nose to the crook of Niall's neck sniffing lightly. "I'll hand it to ya, Nialler, you smell better than this one."

"S-stop." He feels himself blush.

"I think I'm heading back, I've got a headache." Harry suddenly says.

"You've only drank two glasses and they weren't even full ones." Gemma gives him a weird look.

"Are you coming down with something?" Anne becomes worried.

"I think it's jet leg." He gives her a sheepish smile.

"Niall, take him back home." Bobby says.

"Oh no, I'm fine." Harry quickly shakes his head. "He can stay and enjoy—"

"Let's go." Niall stands up, he was desperate to leave even if it meant he had to be alone with Harry. "Bye Bressie." He gives him a quick side hug.

"Bye princess." He winks at him.

Niall shakes his head laughing quietly, he starts heading out with Harry trailing behind. "So, why were you in a rush to get out? Got a facetime date with your girlfriend?" He says once they step out of the building.

"I don't," He takes a deep breath and releases it slowly. "Niall?" He wasn't sure how to ask what's been on his mind for a while now.

"Hmm." Niall hums as he scans the road to see if he could spot a cab. "Oh hang on!" He hails a cab smiling at the driver and motioning for Harry to get in.

Harry sits beside Niall in silence, he looked out the window unsure if he should even tell him. He feels a nudge on his knee so he glances over to see Niall pointing at the window. He was surprised to see Niall's home. That was fast.

"I'm gonna watch some telly, you'll have the bed to yourself for now so enjoy it." Niall says as soon as they step into the house. He plops on the sofa and starts looking through Netflix to find something to watch.

"Dammit Niall, you can't give me head and then pretend like that never happened." Harry stands in front of Niall blocking him from being able to watch the telly.

"I can." He glares up at him, he didn't understand why he was getting so pissed at that. "Move."

"No, we need to talk. I'm not leaving until we talk." He crosses his arms over his chest, standing straighter to seem intimidating which usually worked with other people. Never with Niall.

"Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about." Niall could tell Harry was getting angry as well.

"There's lots to talk about—"