Chapter 26: THE CONNECTION (ROXAS AND NAMINÉ)

Začít od začátku

No.i: (holds her head) Roxas... Axel...

She struggles a little bit, but then rushes at Axel for attack, only for Riku to block her weapon with his Braveheart. He pushes her back and Saix calls on his claymore.

Arcturus: (summons Keyblade) you guys ready?

Riku: always!

Xemnas then teleports away and it become a three on three fight. It was Axel vs Saix, Riku vs No.i, and Arc vs Azrael. The speedster and the assassin's fight went a little away from them.

Clara: she's going all out.

Arcturus: she does hate me.

Azrael: true that! (Pushes him back) you're not Sora, but your meddling is just as annoying. In fact, after I beat you, I'll ensure Sora pays for what he's done!

Arcturus: done what?

Ignoring him, she creates the blades from Final Boss and attacks him at different angles. As their fight carried out, Riku was clashing with No.i, but as they fought, Riku's head starts hurting and he gets these strange flashbacks from his time as a spy. They were a bit fuzzy, but were slowly becoming more and more clear.

Riku's Thoughts: what's going on?

He locks blades with her, and looking closer, he sees a little bit of her face. It's mostly concealed by the hood, but he recognizes them.

Riku: you're face... Is that you, Naminé?

No.i: Naminé...

She switches to Saix's claymore and deals some damage. Riku retaliated by firing dark fireballs and other forms of magic. With Axel, his combat was unique. Unlike others, he could alternate from his chakrams to his Keyblade at will, increasing various fire base attacks. Saix was using his claymore to go berserk mode, which increased his strength and made him harder to beat.

Saix: I call on the moon's pale light!

Axel: stop it! Just stop!

Unfortunately, he was invincible and made a shockwave that pushed them back. Riku then sees Arc coated in frost and Azrael throwing him back to them. Saix charges towards them for the finishing blow, when Axel jumps in front to block it.

Axel: stop it! Isa!

The force weakens Axel, and just as Saix goes for the killing blow, he stops and Xemnas teleports to them.

Axel: Xemnas...

Xemnas: there was a time when I trusted you to deal with traitors. And now, your betrayal outstrips them all. What final words do you have for your superior?

Axel: well, let me think about it. How about, "You were never my superior."

Xemnas: ah, ever the rouge pawn. Knocked from the board early in the game. Utterly useless and forgotten.

Axel: you kidding? Do you know how popular I am? I got loads of people rootin' for me. Sorry, boss. No one axes Axel. Got it memorized?

He then runs and jumps to strike down, but Xemnas caught it with his left hand.

Xemnas: is this supposed to be a Keyblade? Or is it some sort of joke?

He pushes him back with a vine, dismissing the weapon and forcing Axel back. Then, he creates multiple lasers that fire at Axel all over his body. They don't kill him, but do damage him.

Xemnas: (triggers laser blade) our plans have been dashed by you. Far more times than I care to count. Now it ends. I will purge that light in you...with darkness!