Simps and Explosions

Start from the beginning

''What do you mean by that?'' Harumi questioned, pausing to look at the girl, still smiling. 

The Orange Ninja stopped for a moment to think, searching her mind for the memory. It seemed that every time she got close to getting it, it slipped through her mind's grasp like a fish. 

''Nevermind, it probably wasn't important.'' The girl in orange dismissed, and the trio began walking again through the canal. ''Well, not at the moment at least.'' She added under her breath. 

''Can I ask you a question? Do you enjoy being a princess?'' Lloyd asked, making (Y/n) feel like a third wheel as she walked behind them. 

''Everyone thinks being a princess is supposed to be easy, and wonderful, and I guess it's okay, but a lot of the time it's really hard,'' Simprumi answered. 

''Huh. Tell me about it. Not being a princess, I mean being the Green Ninja.'' 

''We have to live up to a role that was bestowed upon us. We never chose these mantels we hold.'' Harumi told him as they stopped on a bridge, with (Y/n) standing in the middle staring down at the water while the two talked.

While looking in her own reflection, Vitamin C noticed that she now had eight tails, which meant she wasn't far away from getting her ninth, and with that, came immortality. Which was a little daunting, seeing as it was something only the highest-ranked of kitsunes had. 

She wasn't sure if she wanted it or not. 

As she pondered, she felt someone's hand stroke her fluffy ears, which had appeared during her small thought session. The girl couldn't help but purr, closing her eyes and leaning into their touch like a cat.

Harumi smiled down at the girl as she patted her fluffy ears, while Lloyd watched the simpian (that is now a word) with his love-struck emerald-green eyes. 

Vitamin C then stopped, perking up as she removed herself from Princess Pasta's hand, turning to look at a group of people in black leather with white face paint harassing some kids. ''Doesn't look good.''

''We must leave,'' Harumi told the two after they had gotten close enough to investigate.

''These people have enough to worry about; they shouldn't have to be bullied by low-level street thugs,'' Lloyd replied, and started walking towards them.

''Don't,'' Simprumi told him, grabbing his arm and stopping him. ''If you try to stop them, you'll reveal us.'' Lloyd then gasped as he saw something. ''What's wrong?'' 

''That's the same symbol I saw before. The Sons of Garmadon. He was my father.'' Eli Shane 2.0  said to Simprumi. 

As the Green Ninja once again went to go and stop them, Harumi held him back, making (Y/n) grumble something under her breath in annoyance.

''No! You said it yourself. They are only low-level thugs. They don't know anything. They only take orders. It's the person who gives them that scares me.'' Princess Pasta Hair replied.

''And who is that person...?'' (Y/n) asked, glancing at Simprumi with a momentary glare. 

''I have to do something,'' Lloyd said, but before he could do so, there was a screech of tires, people yelling, and then, like a knight in shining armour, Samurai X appeared in their vehicle, the headlights trained on the Sons of Garmadon.  

''Or you could let Samurai X take care of it,'' Harumi replied.

The hatch to the inside of the vehicle slid open, and Samurai X hopped out. ''Step away from the pedestrians.'' Samurai X told them, bringing out a katana and waved it around to intimidate them.