3.0 - Drunk

''Luke, stop.'' Calum laughed out whilst trying to push Luke away from him. Calum was currently laid out on the couch and Luke was all laid out on top of him with his head in the crook of Calum's neck.

''Luke, that tickles.'' Calum breathed out with a choked laughter since he was almost out of breath from all of the laughing.

Luke was, for some weird reason, (probably the fact that he was drunk and hadn't been for ages) nibbling on Calum's neck whilst he was almost passed out.

''Gay!'' Michael yelled out when he saw Luke and Calum laying on top of each other on the couch. Ashton had ditched them a while ago and Michael figured out that he should probably go to his room and sleep because he was tired as fuck.

''Shut up!'' Calum yelled back at Michael whilst still trying to push Luke off of him.

''Goodnight!'' Michael laughed out whilst running up the stairs from the basement.

''Luke.'' Calum whispered when he heard soft snores escaping Luke's mouth.

''What?'' Luke whined, Luke just wanted to sleep and he wanted Calum to shut up.

''Get off of me.'' Calum said whilst reaching a hand into Luke's hair and pushing it back slightly.

Luke just shook his head, if he didn't say anything maybe then Calum would stop bothering him.

''Luke, come on,'' Calum chuckled, ''it still tickles when you nibble on my neck you idiot.''

''You know you like it.'' Luke laughed, he was suddenly not tired at all but still drunk and everything felt like a dream or something. He didn't really feel like he was living in this moment. It all felt too hazy.

Luke pulled out his phone from his pocket while he was still on top of Calum and somehow Luke felt like it would be a really good idea to text Mary. He checked the time and saw that it was 2 am and hoped that Mary was still up.

From: LukePuke

I lpve yio

After waiting for fifteen minutes with still no answer Luke let go off his phone and let it fall on the floor, but when it started to vibrate not even ten seconds later he picked it up in a heartbeat.

From: The only one

It's 2am, why are you up??

Luke felt a slight lump in his throat because Mary hadn't written I love you back.

''Luke.'' Calum whispered when he noticed that Luke's eyes started to tear up, ''what is it?''

''Mary doesn't love me, I don't even know why she still hangs out with me.'' Luke mumbled against Calum's shoulder.

''Don't say that Luke, Mary loves you.'' Calum said but Luke started to shake his head instantly.

''No, she doesn't. How could anyone ever love a fucked up kid like me?'' Luke sighed. His phone started to buzz again.

From: The only one

Luke??

''She doesn't love me.'' Luke slurred out after ignoring Mary's message once again.

Calum didn't know what to say, he sucked at cheering people up.

''Buddy, don't worry she loves you.'' Calum said after a minute of silence and tracing his hand through Luke's hair.

Luke unlocked his phone and decided to reply to Mary.

From: LukePuke

Whyu dint you lpbr me???

From: The only one

Luke?? are you drunk or something??

Luke started to cry and the tears made it even harder for Luke to see the keyboard and text Mary.

From: LukePuke

Egy fu yop hdddte mw,,??,,

Mary gave up on even trying to understand what Luke was writing and decided to call him instead but Luke was still crying really hard and he was also kind of mad at Mary, so instead of answering the call he threw away his phone and fell asleep on top of Calum after crying out a goodnight.

Calum didn't know what to say nor do so he mumbled back a goodnight and rubbed his best friend's back in an attempt to soothe Luke somehow.

-

Not even sorry for this chapter, I'm cake af so I needed this to happen.