0.9 - Next day out

After both of the two were fully dressed Mary went ahead downstairs to see if her parents had went to work yet.

''Good morning sweetheart.'' Her mom said the second Mary entered the kitchen.

''Had a good night?'' Her dad continued.

Oh god. Why the hell were her parents still home? And why the hell seemed both so suspicious?

''Good morning,'' Mary responded carefully, ''Why are you still at home?''

''We decided to take the day off, spend it with you.'' her mom said.

Instead of risking stuttering Mary thought thoroughly what she should say.

''Oh, I had decided to spend the day with a friend.'' Mary responded as casually as possible.

Luke was still in her room and Mary had told him that she would come back in a minute or two.

''You mean the boy that you came home with yesterday?'' Her dad asked angrily.

It wasn't such a surprise that Mary hadn't come home alone from the party, but still her parents made a big fuss of it every time.

Mary was at a loss of words, which didn't happen quite often. Out of every day, her parents decided to take this day off.

Mary, still having no idea of what to say to defend herself, decided to take away her attention from her parents and direct it to the kitchen clock, wondering how she slept in until almost 1 pm.

''What's his name today?'' Her mom continued when she understood that Mary wouldn't answer her dad.

Instead of handling her angry parents Mary decided to turn around and walk out of the kitchen.

''Don't you dare-'' her mom yelled out when Mary started to walk away, but Mary didn't hear more since she was out of hearing reach.

When Mary reached her room she entered and shut the door quickly.

''Change of plans,'' Mary began, kind of out of breath from running up the stairs, ''My mom and dad are home, and they know you're here.''

Luke, who still was processing this new info, started to panic.

''Wha- didn't you sa- how?" Luke paced around the room, he didn't want Mary's parents to see him as a bad guy.

He didn't even do these things usually. And now her parents knew he was in here, in their daughter's bedroom. Such a good first impression.

''I don't know,'' Mary whispered before noticing the state that Luke was in, ''Calm down, sit.'' She said, pointing at her bed.

She didn't think it was fair that Luke was the one panicking, it was her parents that had busted them.

Luke sat down at the end of the bed and started biting down onto his bottom lip.

''What are we supposed to do?'' Luke asked.

And as a response Mary just shrugged, because honestly she had no idea.

Usually when her parents started to question her about her night the guy was already out of the house, leaving Mary in the middle of the night.

''Fuck.'' Luke muttered.

''You're usually not still here.'' Mary mumbled.

''What?'' Luke was confused, what did she mean usually, this was his first time here.

''Fuck,'' Mary began, noticing her mistake, ''I mean, when someone spends the night with me they disappear before I wake up.''

''So this happens often?'' Luke started, his anger arising.

Luke didn't really understand why though, he knew that Mary probably had had her fair share of guys.

It's just that he wished that this night was something special for both of them.

This was probably just another night for Mary, probably a disappointment as well since they didn't really have sex.

Luke wasn't the jealous type of guy but at this moment he couldn't help his feelings. Feelings he didn't even understand himself.

''Luke-'' Mary said but was interrupted by Luke.

''A new guy every night?'' Luke practically yelled.

''Stop,'' Now Mary was the one who was losing her patience, so she tried to calm down before continuing, ''It isn't like that with you.''

Luke's heart melted at Mary's words, all anger vanishing almost immediately. Luke opened his mouth to speak, but no words left his mouth.

''This is different,'' Mary said whilst motioning her hand between herself and Luke, ''You are different.''

Mary slowly made her way to Luke who had gotten up from the bed out of distress.

Mary was directly in front of Luke when she put her hands at the back of his neck and looked into his eyes.

Luke's heart started beating faster, his stomach fluttering but he decided to suck it up and cupped Mary's cheeks with his hands and connected his lips to hers.

Luke had missed the feeling of Mary's lips against his, even though they had spent all night kissing, they never stopped to be honest.

And Luke thought it was the best feeling in the world.

-

Hey, I hope you enjoy this.

I'd love to hear what you think so comment and vote to let me know.

I'm really enjoying writing EUH tbh, I hope you do too.