0.6 - Fuck

That kiss deepened into a make-out session straight away. None of them wasting time to stop for air.

Luke's slightly chapped lips moving skilfully against Mary's soft, full lips.

Hands everywhere in reach. One hand on one of the two's waist. Another hand on a bum.

Luke put his hands on Mary's hips, bringing her even closer to him than before. Their bodies now pressed against each other, nothing in between (except for their clothes).

Their bodies fit like two matching pieces of a puzzle. A puzzle that solely had two pieces, because Mary and Luke didn't need anyone else.

For the time being they felt like the only people living on this earth, and they were content with that fact.

Mary was the first to break from the kiss, the need to breathe too much to ignore.

The kiss left both of the two panting for air as if they had been holding their breath for hours straight or as if they had been running a goddam marathon.

The making-out started again as soon as it had ended.

Mary started backing towards the staircase, leading both of them toward her room, the kiss never breaking.

Soft moans slipped from their mouths along with whispers of each other's names.

The first clothing that got left behind was Luke's Cobain shirt, but as soon as it had hit the floor Mary remembered that her parents could find it laying on the floor in the morning.

She therefore picked it up after muttering a soft 'fuck', breaking the kiss for a few short seconds.

They were getting closer and closer to her bedroom now, both anticipating what will happen.

When they were next to the closed door to her room Luke pushed her against the door and put his hands on the back of her thighs so he could pick her up.

Mary wrapped her legs around Luke's waist whilst Luke's hands travelled their way closer and closer to her bum.

Luke gave Mary's bum a squeeze which had her biting his bottom lip.

''Fuck'' Luke groaned, reaching for the door handle to let them both in into Mary's bedroom.

The room was barely lit, the only light from the glowing moon outside and small fluorescent light moons and stars on the roof (those yellow things that you used to have when you were small).

Mary had refused to take them away when she grew older, she felt some kind of comfort when she laid on her bed, looking up at the ceiling.

It made it not as bad to sleep alone on her bed, even though it was only made for one person (and a half) to sleep on.

She had put them on the ceiling at the age of seven, getting help from her dad by sitting on his shoulders.

When they entered the room Luke kicked the door closed not caring if anyone woke up, at least not now.

He then turned around and locked the door (incase they had woken Mary's parents up) to be on the safe side.

He made his way to the bed while still carrying Mary and not breaking the kiss.

When he reached the end of the bed he let go of Mary so she fell down on the soft bed.

Mary just laid on the bed, admiring the way Luke looked with no shirt on. Sure she had liked the shirt, but she liked it even more when it wasn't on Luke's body.

She noticed how he was fairly skinny, but had still slightly defined abs. God, he truly was a sight.

Then her mind started to reel with thoughts, and she couldn't stop it.

Were they really going to do it?

She didn't want for this night to be the last time she saw him.

Was this a mistake?

She wondered if she should just stop it now.

Would he leave her if she did?

She thought that maybe, he was thinking the same.

''Fuck'' Mary muttered, why did her thoughts do this to her at a time like this?

Mary wished that she was a mind reader, because then she would be able to know if Luke was having the same thoughts as her.

And he did.

But she wasn't a mind reader, and neither was he.

And therefore they didn't stop.

-

The only words being spoken are 'fuck's, if you didn't already notice. So.. yay!

I hope you liked this chapter, and if you did, don't forget to vote and comment

Love you lots!