0.4 - Walking back to your place

Mary and Luke held hands once again whilst walking away from the dancing area. It just felt so natural for them to be holding hands, both of them liked the concept of never letting go.

When they were nearing the entrance of the house Mary remembered that she had given a ride to Kate. She had totally forgotten about Kate (which kinda made Mary feel bad but then she remembered that Kate was with a guy).

So she told Luke to hold on a second and ran back to the dancing people to find Kate.

When Mary finally spotted Kate (still with the same guy) she walked over to her and tapped her on her shoulder when she didn't notice Mary.

Kate, who was currently engaged in dancing, turned her head to find her best friend Mary.

''Here's the keys to my car, I can walk home.'' Mary singsonged into Kate's ear.

''You sure?'' Kate questioned. The last time Mary had given her car keys to Kate she was severely drunk and brought a guy over to her place for the night.

''Yeah.'' Mary giggled before practically running back to Luke who still were at the exact same place she left him, standing there like a lost puppy, a lost boy.

Luke didn't notice Mary nearing him so she decided to sneak up behind Luke and scare him.

Luke's reaction was one of the funniest reactions Mary had ever seen after scaring someone.

He had yelled in this high-pitched tone that if it had gotten any higher only dogs would have been able to hear him.

And then he had put his hands over his face almost as he was going to cry and he was practically shaking like a tree during a heavy storm.

Luke then peeled off his hands from his face only to be welcomed by Mary's face, laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes.

God, Luke was very ashamed. Luke felt himself blushing because he had almost peed his pants of fright in front of the hottest girl in this party. And she wasn't just hot, she was cute and funny and she was everything Luke wanted.

''Oh god, I'm so sorry.'' Mary said whilst still laughing, ''I had no idea that your reaction would be so.. so extreme''

And then Mary went all the way to Luke and hugged him.

''Promise me you'll never do that again.'' Luke said, still in a bit of chock.

''I promise.'' Mary responded and brought her pinky in front of Luke.

----

When the two walked out of the house they had been in they were hit by the chilly weather outside.

Even though it was the middle of July the weather was windy during the nights, and currently it was nearly midnight.

And Mary who was only wearing a dress was freezing, but neither of them had a jacket nor sweater that she could put on.

''Are you cold?'' Luke asked Mary since he was concerned.

''It's okay,'' Mary replayed, ''The walk home is not that far.''

They walked in silence since neither of them really had anything to say that felt necessary.

Luke was still worried about Mary getting a cold and when he noticed that she began to shiver he put his arm around her shoulders and brought her closer to his relatively warm body.

''Let's put some music on.'' Mary said, now a bit warmer thanks to Luke.

-

So I haven't really gotten an updating schedule, I just kinda update after I have finished a chapter.

Hope you like it xx