2.6 - Catch me if you can

''Luke.''

Luke opened one eye when he felt himself being shaken awake, but when his head started to ache he just closed his eye again.

''Luke.''

Luke couldn't stop hearing a voice whisper his name over and over again. He knew deep down that it was Mary, but right now in his sleep drunken state he really didn't care who it was.

''Goddammit Luke!'' Mary had had enough and decided to just sit down on Luke's chest, maybe then he'd be forced to get up due to Mary's weight on him.

''Stop,'' Luke whined not wanting to get up, ''I'm tired.''

Luke probably didn't even remember that him and Mary fell asleep on the park and if the police found them they'd probably get tickets for it or something.

''We're still in the park, Luke.'' Mary said, trying to knock some sense into Luke's head.

Luke opened his eyes and yes, there they were, still in the park, where the sun had barely set.

''Fuck,'' Luke muttered, ''I'm cold.''

Mary got up from her seat on Luke's chest and went over to Luke's backpack where she knew that Luke had packed in a blanket. She took it out and then went over to Luke. Mary held the blanket over Luke in which he tried to reach for it, but when he did Mary lifted her hand up.

''Only if you get up.'' Mary challenged Luke.

''Mary!'' Luke groaned, ''I'm cold''.

Mary put the blanket around her to tease Luke, ''So warm.'' Mary moaned.

Something clicked inside of Luke when Mary slipped that out and practically jumped up from his laying position on the picnic mat and started chasing Mary who had started running away from Luke whilst giggling.

''Catch me if you can!'' Mary shouted at Luke, giggling like a little kid, whilst running as if her life depended on it. The blanket had been dropped and the chasing had nothing to do with it anymore.

After a short while of running Luke finally caught up with Mary and put his arms around Mary's waist and lifted her up, falling to the ground on his back, Mary above him, in the process.

''Are you okay?'' Mary said, concerned that Luke had hurt himself by the fall but she didn't get a response. She turned around so her legs were on either side of Luke so she could see Luke's face. His face was contracted in pain and he let out a whimper.

''Luke,'' Mary breathed out, scared that there was something wrong with him, ''Can you hear me?''

Mary still didn't get a response and she felt this lump in her throat as if her heart had gotten stuck there.

Luke opened his eyes slowly with the biggest grin on his face and put his arms around Mary and pulled her down to him.

''I caught you.'' Luke smiled at Mary before giggling.

''You idiot.'' Mary breathed out, relieved that Luke wasn't hurt.

''Sorry?'' Luke said, sounding more as if it was a question, lifting a brow.

A short laugh emitted from Mary's lips before she kissed Luke softly on his cheek and sat up once again.

''I think you missed.'' Luke pouted.

Mary leaned down once again and when her lips were really close to Luke's lips she went a bit further up and kissed him on his cute, pointy nose.

''There?'' Mary said, not being able to not slip out a giggle.

''Mary.'' Luke pouted.

Mary leaned down again and this time she kissed Luke's forehead.

''How about now?'' Mary laughed out, having too much fun with teasing Luke.

Luke groaned, annoyed with Mary because all he wanted was to feel Mary's lips on his. So instead of letting Mary fool him again he sat up, his arms still around Mary, and kissed her on the lips.

Luke leaned back again, bringing Mary down with him, never breaking the kiss.

''We should get going now, Luke.'' Mary said softly against Luke's lips.

''Soon.'' Luke breathed out before reconnecting their lips.

-

Wowowowow I updated without waiting 10000000 years.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K!! LIKE HOW??