2.1 - A lot

Mary woke up by the sun-streams between the curtains. When she opened her eyes she felt like she had been shot.

Luke and Mary hadn't fallen asleep until late at night since they had talked for a long time. So when Mary saw that the clock read 8 am she wondered why the fuck she had woken up so early.

Mary was still snuggled up against Luke's side using his chest as a pillow.

After several minutes of trying to go back to sleep Mary gave up and sat up on the bed.

She started thinking about what Kate had told her yesterday.

''He's like no one else.''

And Mary realized that her best friend was in the almost exact same situation.

Though Mary had no idea who this ''Calum'' was her guts were telling her that it was Luke's Calum.

But she knew just by the sound of Kate's voice that she thought that he was a great guy even though she had told Mary that he was the definition of a "fuckboy". And now Mary didn't know what she should do; should she tell Luke herself or wait for Calum to tell Luke. Mary figured that she wasn't in the position to tell Luke, his best friend was.

Mary hadn't told Kate about Luke, she had this paranoid feeling that if she told anyone what she and Luke had it would disappear.

Maybe she'd wake up and all of this would just be a twisted dream or maybe one day Luke would realize that he could get so much better and just leave her.

Mary was paranoid, like really paranoid and she didn't want to risk anything. And therefore she didn't tell Kate, even though her friend had opened up completely for Mary.

All of a sudden Mary heard Luke's raspy voice from behind her and interrupted all of her paranoid thoughts.

''Babe.''

Mary felt a lump in her throat the moment she heard that word. She turned around and saw his face and the lump sunk down to the pit of her stomach. Goddammit he was so fucking beautiful.

''Good morning.'' Mary yawned, she was still very tired.

''G'morning.'' Luke smiled back tiredly and Mary wanted to just slap the smile away from his face because it made her feel things.

Mary didn't want to feel things, she had been perfectly fine before Luke showed up into her life and basically turned on all of her feelings. Everything that Mary had known of just kinda disappeared and was changed with Luke.

Luke, Luke, Luke.

She had been perfectly fine. But now, now she wasn't just fine, she was good, goddammit she was thrilled over every little thing.

''C'mere.'' Luke said and pulled Mary down to him and enveloped her like never before.

''Let's get up so I can start to teach you how to play the guitar.'' Luke said before letting out an excited giggle which he tried to cover up with a cough.

''Luke,'' Mary started to snicker out, ''did you just giggle?''

''No.'' Luke lied hesitantly, stretching out the word.

''Yes you did,'' Mary laughed out, ''God, you're so adorable.''

Mary shrugged out of Luke's embrace and turned around to pinch Luke's cheeks.

Luke's cheeks turned a soft shade of pink, heating up from Mary's pinch, and started to bite down on his lower lip.

''Shut up.'' Luke mumbled embarrassed and got up from the bed.

''Luke,'' Mary exhaled, ''I lov-'' Mary stopped herself before she finished her sentence. ''I like you,'' she let out a breath, ''a lot.''

Luke turned around immediately, all of his emotions toward Mary showing through his eyes.

''I like you too,'' He said while extending his hand for Mary to take so he could pull her up from the bed.

Luke pulled in Mary for a bone-crushing hug and kissed the top of her head.

''A lot." Luke said, his words a bit muffled since his mouth was still pressed against Mary's head.

-

I wanted to add drama into this fic but then i remembered that i want End Up Here to be all fluffy and cute so yeah..

Do you want me to add drama??? because I'd rather not..

Im crying, this book is really close to 1k and feshföoisfsnfs i cant believe this.