"A pool party huh? Never been to one."Corey said looking at my phone screen.

"You should come with me Cor, it'll be fun!"

"No, it's all good. I don't think I'll fit in."

"You never know until you actually do it." I said and went to my room.

I decided to wear a pink tiger print bikini to the party.

"Corey you ready?" I asked, walking into his room.

"Damn you look... sexy." He said and gave me a hug. He grabbed my butt and I roamed my arms all over his tall 6'4 body.

"I'm not gonna pretend anymore." He said.

"What if this ruins something." I said.

"What if it doesn't. What if it creates something  better."

"I really, really like you." I said, my lips grazing his, like a feather.

"What if I kissed you right now." He said.

Our lips touched and we were about to start kissing until my phone started ringing.

"Sorry I have to take this." I said and answered the call.

We headed to the party. We went inside the beautiful house. There was a huge pool in the back and people were already in it having fun.

"I guess we're kinda late." Corey laughed.

"Omg Sofia you're here! Bitch you look stunning." Nikita said, running to me.

"Wow you surprise me every time with your outfits and parties." I said.

"Thank you. C'mon let's dance with the girls."
Nikita said pulling me to the dance floor.

We danced with our friends for a long time, everyone drank a lot and did drugs but I decided to not get drunk or high tonight.

I left the dance and looked for Corey. I found him having fun in the pool, playing catch with a football in the pool. I was so happy he got to experience a party for the first time.

"Hey Corey!" I said waving at him.
He came out of the pool smiling.

"You might wanna fix your bikini." He said and fixed my bikini top over my nip that was slipping out.

"Oh thanks... so how do you like the party?"

"It's good, just kinda boring now." He said.

"Yeah let's dip, I have this really beautiful place I wanna show you." I said and we got in my car.

I drove him to a place that was gifted to me by a designer. It was a small guest house type of place near the ocean.

I opened the door with my keys. The pool was lit up and an outdoor bed was decorated with romantic candles and rose petals.