When Penny had dealt with the BMP's next to the bridge, the helicopter headed into the town, Penny instantly spotting an anti-air gun on the roof of one of the buildings. It didn't took long until there was nothing left of it along with the man operating it. There were some people on the roofs of the buildings next to it, some of them firing an RPG at Penny's helicopter, or the ones who didn't had the launcher had to fire at them with their machine guns which of course didn't do much damage.

"Light armor, take it out, Polendina!" Outlaw Two-Five informed.

The next enemies that appeared in her view were another BMP's, two armored vehicles standing on some sort of square, as most of the ground forces seemed to be heading towards some for story building with a flag over it's entrance. There was a statue standing in front of it. Probably thinking it was funny or something like that, after taking care of the BMP, Penny fired a single shot at the statue, causing it to collapse all over the square.

''We got RPGs on rooftops." Outlaw Two-Five said.

Penny shifted her attention towards the roofs, noticing another anti-air gun. It didn't took long before it shared the same fate as the one she destroyed not that long ago. She moved her grenade launcher towards an oil truck as it was approached by another BMP. She fired a few grenades at the oil truck, and when it exploded, the BMP shared it's fate shorty after. There was also another anti-air gun on the roof next to it, but Penny took it out without any problem.

As the helicopter began moving back to the square it flied by just a second, Penny had a chance to see the other side and see if there are any enemies there. She was proven to be correct. Two BMP's coming her way, firing at her too. She got rid of them pretty quickly before shifting her attention towards the countless enemies on the buildings, some of them wielding rocket launchers, some of them don't. There was one gun on RPG that tried to take her down, but he missed the shot, unfortunely for him Penny didn't miss hers.

''Command this is Outlaw Two-Five. Infantry is making a run for it. We are clear to land." Outlaw Two-Five declared, as Penny was able to see several of Cinder's men retreating along the road, until they were taken out the helicopter that flied above their heads.

"Uh...Roger that. Ok. Bachelor Two-Seven, let's get those Abrams to the front..." Command said as the helicopter started to turn. Penny's eyes went to the BMP that was firing at her next to the BMP's she destroyed earlier. Two shoots were enough for it to join the other two.

"Hey, wasn't there only two just a moment ago?" Emerald asked.

"And they were both destroyed as I recall." Roman added.

"Where did it came from?" Neo asked, sending a questioning look to B who shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno little Neo." B answered.

As Penny's helicopter was landing on the ground, Command continued, "...Outlaw, this is command, unload half your chalk and take the rest 2 klicks to the west. We need you to evac an advance team pinned down in the city.."

Two more helicopters landed on the ground, and marines got out of them. Penny watched how they began fighting with Cinder's soldiers in a flagged building as at tank rode through the car, completely crushing it. As another tank rode by, Penny's helicopter had taken off into the air.

"Oh, where are they going?" Jaune asked.

"Marines! Listen up! One of our forward recon teams has gotten pinned down and needs out help!" Winter declared.