Thank you!

Hi, I am Melgen or Meg or lostmortals, whatever you call me. Thank you and I love you so much for reading Aerilon Academy, my fifth completed work! This novel is dedicated to crovistello . Thank you for inspiring me so much, thank you for keeping up with me and believing in me even though I seldom talk to you. Guilty. I love you always, Krystal!

I hope you all continue to read more stories from me, and I also hope that I did not disappoint you. If I ever did, I am truly and greatly sorry for the dissatisfaction, but I'll never be sorry because I wrote what I wanted to write.

There will be Academies of Realms, Third. Follow me to stay tuned, lost mortals. Details will be posted in the next part.

If you'd like some special chapters, then please give me ideas.

Special thanks to these lovely readers that created the novel's characters:
Zacharias Sol Montero by UriTrinity
Alcaeus Clyme Berseker by xiiixi
Arenspade Moonthrone by arenspade
Avarice Thorne by Fornaccius
Zian Yaiser and Zian Yassie Williamsburg by gggraceyy
Zero Hurricane Vezalius by FrostDroseros
Elara Celeste Adler by iamtalamari
Oreon by ayelwest
Stephanie Llan by h_anie (sorry for the short screentime wuw)
Cros Alina by my best friend and classmate, Ella.
Zeonn Hyperion Xenophon by ashnroses , my cousin, I love you mwa.
Krystal Liraia by crovistello mwa

And to those who submitted me characters, but I didn't use, I am deeply sorry again. Thank you, still.

So, that's the end of my formal note. Stay safe everyone!

If you want to read more thoughts of mine and some trivia from me, continue reading lol.

Fun facts writing the novel:

Una sa lahat, sOBRANG SAYA KO KASI NATAPOS KO SIYA IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS ???? excluding the time that it was on hold which I think was around late Dec–early March. ANG BILES, AMPUPU!!

Okay another una sa lahat, hINDI KO AKALAIN NA GANITO MANGYAYARI. well, basically the original plot was kakamuhian si Luel ng buong Aerilon becoz she's not Aerilonian. and magtatago siya and then bigla siyang kakailangan to sAve tHe wOrld. What a mf-ing cliché plot. It's good that I thought of another plot in mind.

+ Dapat talaga si Cros Alina 'yong villain. Halfway writing and reading comments, naisipan kong ibalik ang mortal world :> ibig sabihin, wala talaga sa plano kong ibalik sila HAHA. But thanks to you, readers.

+ Luel and Alcaeus originally. Tapos si Zach 'yung parang best friend kuno, pero hindi ko na ginawa since may Red na tayo sa previous Academies of Realms.

Singet q lang: Thank you Ate Pyraxus for creating Rain Evan Delvar! Nakakatouch kasi sinusuportahan mo pa rin ako hanggang ngayon.

Nagdepende rin 'yong plot sa characters. So I love you talaga sa mga gumawa ng characters hAHAHA. I really tried to give each character their own spotlights hehe.

Actually nanghihinayang ako kase hindi ko masyado na-emphasize mga sphinx, but okay, lesson learned.

Anyways soOOOOOoobRAAANgg hirap isulat nito kasi third person's point of view ginamit ko. First time ko 'yon and nakakapanibago, nakakalito, but at least I learned.

Singet q lang (2): Para sa mga nakabasa ng Phoenix Acad, anong mas maganda and effective na gamitin na point of view? First or third?

SO THANK YOU ULIT! I LOVE YOU LOST MORTALS! NAWA MANATILI KAYONG NAWAWALA SA MGA MUNDONG SINUSULAT KO CHAROT ONLY.

So that's the end of my informal note.

Sincerely Yours,

Melgen (Lostmortals)