"J-Jungkook Hyung." Felix whimpered, remembering the day he came to meet.

“JUNGKOOK HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU? TAKE ME OUT!" 

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook was still restless, twisting and turning in his bed. His instincts suddenly echoed a faint cry and Jungkook sat up quickly. His heart throbbed in his chest and he felt uneasiness building up inside and the atmosphere was suffocating.

He switched on the lamp and drank some water. It was almost four in the morning and he couldn't sleep at all. He shut his eyes and all he could see was Felix. His tired face and cries that day were resonating in his ears as he thought about him.

Many bad events had happened in the city and now this new creature Goblin was only trying to double his problems. Jungkook got out of the bed and grabbed a pen and paper to write a letter. He couldn't think of any other way to let Felix know so he just wrote, telling him that his hyung will take him out of that wretched place soon, very soon.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to join him the next day for college. The blonde boy was still in shock after what he had gone through the day before. He knew he needed Jungkook so bad after this. He checked his wrist watch, ten minutes passed by and still no sign of his boyfriend.

The security was tight in the city ever since Goblin appeared. Police forces were around every street and corner and they approached Taehyung telling him to get to a safer place already. 

Taehyung walked away from the street with a pout plastered on his face. He thought he would see Jungkook but the said boy was nowhere to be seen.

Taehyung reached college quickly and walked to his seat, only to find empty chairs to both his sides; the left seat for Yugyeom and the right by Jungkook. He sighed and rested his head on the table, letting his mind think about Jungkook but a thud sound interrupted him from his thoughts. 

Taehyung's eyes gleamed with pure joy as he raised his head to see the right seat finally occupied. The boy sat down in his chair and looked very exhausted. 

"Kookie…" He whispered softly to Jungkook who had his face covered under the hood of his oversized hoodie. 

Taehyung held out his hand and softly brushed his boyfriend's hair away from his forehead covering his eyes. Jungkook couldn’t help but close his eyes, he knows that Taehyung’s touch always relaxes him and this was by far the most serenity he felt from yesterday.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked in a calm tone and Jungkook took a deep breath. 

All Jungkook wanted to do right now was to hug him, kiss him and tell him how much he missed him, how much he needed him in his embrace, but he didn’t.

"I'm okay." It was all the latter managed to whisper and Taehyung leaned over trying to look at his face but the Professor stepped in and students moved to their seats quickly.

Taehyung’s sight never left Jungkook who sunk into his chair and to top his hoodie was covering his face which was so frustrating for Taehyung because he couldn't see him properly.

When the bell finally rang, Taehyung sighed in relief and quickly moved to Jungkook who was still sitting and seemingly too tired to put his stuff in his bag. Taehyung approached him and sat on his table and leaned to see his boyfriend who looked down, ignoring his gaze.

"Kookie baby, are you okay? Tell me what happened." Taehyung asked, encouraging him to speak but Jungkook quietly packed his bag.

Taehyung let him do so but as soon as he stood up, he took Jungkook’s face into his hands, looking at him so lovingly. Jungkook fell into Taehyung’s warm touch.