30!!!

-doms pov-

When we got the the hospital they took her in to get checked up. We explained what happened and now we're in the waiting room.

'God dammit' I snap as I'm pacing around

'It's not your fault Dom'

'What if it is? What if we done something different, what if we never left and came to the pub..'

'Shut up' Adam snapped 'it's not our fault, yes we should of been more careful, but we don't expect this to happen, all we can do now is make sure that ally is okay, she's the most important right now'

Me and Michael kept our mouth shut and I sat back down on a seat.

We waited now for about 2 hours and a doctor came out

'Ally law?' The nurse asked

An-I forgot ally's last name... I also don't know if I mentioned it ever but we will stick with 'law' for now :/

The three of us look at her

'Only one of you can come in'

'Go' I pushed Adam to go. I might be dating ally but Adam is her best friend

'Are you sure?'

'Yes'

-time skip 30 minutes-

After another while of waiting, Adam and ally come out

I walk over to her and hug her as she starts crying

'They said that we should report everything to the police, but we're going to wait till tomorrow' Adam tells us.

We head to the tour bus and get on. Tonight me and ally are sleeping together.

A/n- I'm so sorry for the late updates. This is also pretty short but I've got a few chapters that I have planned out so they should be out soon 🖤 I haven't been at my best the past while and over lockdown. I hope everyone is doing okay!

I guess everyone has heard about the black lives matter movement. Many people think that just because it's not a 'trend' anymore that it's over, but it isn't, it's not over till there is justice. Please please PLEASE, if you don't know much about this or don't understand it, educate yourself, there's so many things that you can learn about racism and white privilege, there's so many petitions you can sign, donate.