25. MUKBANG

An- thank you so much for the help 😌 the requests are still open but I've gotten some really good ideas so far🖤 SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATES!

*Allys pov*

Me and Dom are going to be making a video today, A MUKBANG obviously.

So while Im setting up, Dom is getting us as much food as he can.

'We ready?' He says as he walks into the room. I nod

He lays out all the on the table, there's pizza, chips, ice cream, haribos, fruit roll ups, eVeRyThiNg.

'Okay but if I die from this it's your fault' I laugh

I start the camera and we sit down.

'HEY HOWS IT GOINN, yes it's ME Ally, BACK with a nOtHeR video, I'm here with yungblud, aka dominic, or Dom, and we are going to be doing a Muckbang!'

We start to eat and have random conversations, messing around.

'That's sick, I could never imagine you doing Ballet, ever' Dom laughed at me

'Rude, I was the best' I flipped my hair cockly as a joke making us both laugh

When it got to us eating ice cream, it was a massacre.

'Ally look at me' Dom tells me. I look up and he smudged ice cream on my nose and giggles.

'As cute as you giggle is, you are NOT getting away' I say, giggling myself. He got up to run away but as I was running after him he turned around and started tickling me till I couldn't breath, when he had all the control, he bent down, grabbing my waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

'Don't you dare!' I squeal, laughing. 'DOMINIC RICHARD HARRISON IF YOU DONT PUT ME DOWN THIS SE-'

'Whatcha gonna do?' He laughed, gently throwing me into the couch again and starting to tickle me again.

When he stopped, we just looked at each other for a few minutes till he gave me a kiss on the nose making us both laugh.

'I don't more exercise within the past 5 minutes then I done my entire life' I giggle, eating more pizza...

'You know what, since we were talking about ballet earlier, i have a Story or something that happened there once' I tease

'Ooo tell me tell me' he laughed

'Okay so. I was heading to the studio and i saw someone parked on the side of the rode, so I stopped because they looked like they needed help, as I approached the car, the girl standing outside it came up me me and asked do I do ballet because I was in the ballet uniform so I said yes, next thing her friend came out the car and screamed, "YOU ARE A DEMON OF A KIND" and ran off behind me leaving me confused...'

'What the actual, that's so weir-'

'Then the girl that ran away stole my car' I add laughing

'I..' Dom started but didn't finish because we burst into laughter. 'Did u ever find out who it was?'

'Ye the girl that was still with me started apologising saying that her friend is a drug addict, so I asked her shouldn't we be tuning after her then, she told me that she knows what to do because it's normal, I was like what the actual heck.' I laugh and so does Dom.
'By the way guys, we aren't making fun of drug addicts, it is a serious thing and it's not always their fault, they just sometimes need help and someone to care and that's all, Im just joking about this situation because of how bazaar it was' I tell the camera.

When we finish the video, I go to the bathroom to do my business while Dom stays in the living room area.

When I come back, I sit between Dom's legs and cuddle into him as he watched a movie and I start editing the video.

After about two to three hours of editing and getting distracted by Dom and the movie, I was done editing it. Although Dom did fall asleep while I still sat between his legs.

I now just had to post it, when I did I went onto insta, Twitter and snapchat to let everyone know about it.

Obviously, I had to record the video on Snapchat.

'Hey guys, the new video is out, I did a muckbang with Dom' I whisper as I look at him 'Awk look at this little Baby' I coo, smiling then look back at the camera. 'So as I was saying, we talked about some old stories and the bazaar things we have experienced, so swipe up to watch I-' I get cut off my Dom whimpering causing me to look up. He sits up a bit and hugs me tight, hiding his face in the crook of my neck making me pout and smile at the camera then end the video.

I lean back and look up at Dom
'You tired babie?' I ask as he nods tiredly. This boy is going to be the death of me. 'Come on, we'll go to bed now'

'Nooooo' he whined, hugging me tighter, pulling me back down to him. 'I wanna stay here and cuddle'

'Then we can cuddle in your bunk' I coo making him look up at me with tired eyes and smile.

It was still early, about 4 pm but we were both tired so we are going to take a nap.

I set a timer in for 5.30pm and then Jump in to doms bunk and we cuddle up, soon we are both fast asleep.