20. Nearly there

*allys pov*
-that night-

When the boys went to sleep I stayed up, late. Very late. It's about 4 am and I'm in the bathroom crying wanting it all to be over.

I grab a bottle of pills and slowly take one by one.

I took about 10 and I'm starting to feel sleepy.

*doms pov*

I wake up in the middle of the night needing the toilet really bad.

I realise that ally isn't in her bunk and assumed she was in the bathroom or getting a drink.

I walk into the kitchen area and see she's not there, I then check the bathroom and knock on the door.

I don't hear anything and try open it. And there I see ally on the ground, half conscious, crying.

I run over and sit beside her and try to get her to tell me what happened, then I see the bottle of pills in her hand and quickly run into the kitchen to get water then I'm shouting for Adam.

Surprisingly Michael slept through me shouting, he is a very deep sleeper though.

As I run back to the bathroom with water, I literally force it down allys throat, not too violently, but this is a life or death situation so I didn't really care.

'Ally keep drinking the water!' I nearly yelled. Seeing Adam burst in the door startled me, the wasted no time but to run to us.

'Ally please drink the water, please, you said you'll never do this again, you promised' he cried, knowing it won't help.

I started to realise that this must of happened more then once before.

'Ally please' I cried, still making her drink the water.

Adam already called the ambulance and it should be here at Any moment.

Ally started to drink the water little by little.

Well he had no choice by how forceful me and Adam were being.
Don't get me wrong, we weren't violent, I would never hurt ally. But it came to the point that we didn't know how long she's been sitting there for so we had to force her mouth open and force the water in her.

Ally after about 3 minutes leaned forward; towards the toilet and started throwing up. I held her hair so that it wouldn't go in the Boke.

The ambulance then came and took her into the back of the ambulance with us in it. They said that if she's throwing up then they don't need to take her to the hospital cuz all the pills are coming out with the sick.

They checked a few things and told us that she needed antidepressants because this can't happen again, she also needs someone to look after her well.

After about 3 hours it was sunrise since it way now 7am. We went back on the bus and me and ally went to the same bunk and slept there.

-the next morning-

*allys pov*

I woke up and started crying.

I must of woke Dom up because he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a tight hug.

After I calmed down, he looked at me and placed his hands around my mouth area and started apologising.

'Why are you apologising?' I ask

'Because when we w-were forcing the water down you, I had to force your mouth open and you still have red cheeks' he said with a voice crack.

'It's okay, you just tried to help' I say and kiss his lips and pull him in a hug.

The next few weeks have been hell.

The boys looking out for me as if I was a new born baby.

But I knew why they did it. I don't blame them.

I will admit, I have been getting better but still that part of me doesn't want to, because I deserve everything that's been happening to me.

I told the boys everything that happened and why I did it and they weren't mad they were just a bit upset.

Now me and Dom and just sitting in the living room area and everyone is out to a meeting but me and Dom because they said we can chill since it's mainly to do with the other boys.

Me and Dom we're lying on the couch and he was on his phone.

I got bored so I sat up and straddled him.

I leant in and kissed him and it started to get really heated...

A/N I AM SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO SORRY.
I know I haven't posted in a long time, it's been like 938362929 years but I just finished school completely and I'm done with exams so I'll be posting a lot more hopefully. Although the book is coming to a near end, there's still at least 10 chapters I have planned so make sure you look out 🥰😏