28. My Husband is a Vampire?(Edited)

Sorry for the late update once again, I've been busy with something else lately. Hope you understand🌼

****

Where I live here, it's hell. And there...it's heaven, cause you reside there. 

Rose's POV

Rose's POV

My phone buzzed sure for seventh or eight time now. Groaning with sleep I picked to check time. What the? I've been sleeping since ten hours? I took a toll around, it was the same suite. Oh, yes. I'm at my...my whatever but honeymoon.

And when the phone rang again, I saw Anna's name on the screen. She must be enjoying there...after all it's her hornymoon .

Yes, cause she's horny all the time. So it's hornymoon for her, "Hel-"
"Eeeeeee!! We're in Paris, Rose." Yelled Anna screeching my ears, "We as in even me and Dave with you guys?"
She replied, "Hell! No, Gabe and me. You don't know for how long I've wished that someone would shatter my meat tunnel on the elevator of Eiffel tower." She took away all my sleep with that confusing phrase she used.

I felt like I was math class, Argh!

"What's that now?" I got up from the bed to brush my teeth with phone placed on my ear I pasted the paste on a new brush inside the cabinet, "Shattering my meat tunnel, meat is me and tunnel is my tunnel you bitch!" And hearing this I accidentally gulped the toothpaste down throat.

"What? Anna how do you come up with these phrases and you guys can't do that in an elevator. What if someone catches-" She stopped me again saying, "We're married remember? and why do you smell J? You have your hubby maybe he'll plug his cord in your ears." Again unable to understand.

"I have my own cords." She made me repeat this again as I was still brushing and my voice came out a bit muffled, "Phew! His cord means his friend and your ear means your-" This time I cut her in middle, "Okay, Eww! I got that. You're such a, such a-"
She completed, "Bestfriend? Oh, yes. Where's your hubby by the way?"

"He's not my hubby, he's a coma...coma." I heard her laughing loudly and thank god it was a long laugh letting me finish my brushing, "Wow! Why?" Hearing this last night's incident flashed in front of my eyes, "Coma...as in he's boring and never pays attention to me."

"So you want him to give you attention, ha?" I shook my head and replied, "No, ya. It's just that-that-"

"That you're already being wifey wifey." She sang making me smile at her childishness, "Dude, you're my friend not an enemy stop acting like one." After all our marriage is a deal. Then why any expectations, right?

"I'm not but you both look good together, maybe this deal was god's way of bringing you two together. Wow! Rose. Yes, it's God's plan. Ask me how?" Man! Anna is fantasizing again, "NO." I gave her a stern reply only to her.

"Okay, I'll tell you." Didn't I just said no? "Anna." I tried shushing her but you can't do that to this woman, "See, you both met at my marriage. Went to Mexico with us-" There was a pause, I thought the line-