Chapter 10: Exhilaration

SANGWOO

I don't think I could open my eyes even if I wanted to.

The radiance of the sun warms my eyelids, leading to the assumption that it's already morning. The alcohol from yesterday continues to seep into today, and its effects are represented by the excruciating pain I currently feel in my temples. A sudden fear possesses me as I realize that I have no recollection of the events that happened after blacking out completely last night--a fear that allows me to force my eyes open.

I expect to be met with a random public area due to a chilly and slightly damp atmosphere. But to my surprise, I'm not met with a deserted back alley or warehouse.

I'm looking at my front gate. 

...Maybe I'm not so bad blacked out...

A sigh of relief finds its way through my lips, and I immediately let my guard down at the familiar view. After recollecting my thoughts, I begin to pat myself down quickly to make sure I'm not missing anything and sneak a glance at my Rolex that is surprisingly still on my wrist. When I open my wallet, I see a small piece of paper wedged beside the wad of cash I keep in it. I open the small note, my eyes glazing over it suspiciously.

Glad you're finally up big boy. 

I don't know when you'll find this note, but hopefully, you're smart enough to check for any missing cash after completely blacking out. 

I apologize in advance. I should've known that you had way too much to drink and have stopped you early on. But at the same time, you should already know your limits at the age of 25, lightweight. 

The throbbing in my head is exemplified by irritation upon reading the word "lightweight".   

Since I had to lug your body into your car and drive you to your house, I think round two at the idea offered last night would be more than enough compensation. Don't waste my precious time the second time around, please. 

You can contact me at +82 XX XXXX XXXX

I hope you feel better soon so that we can resume what was cut off ;)

- Mina <3 

I find that the corners of my lips are tugged into a smirk upon finishing the note. That Mina woman really is cheeky, but that attitude might be something that I like. Something in the note makes me curious, though. I get up in order to check out if what she really said is true. 

My car is parked neatly in front of my house, causing me to run a hand through my hair as I think about how the absolute fuck she was able to carry me in her 6-inch stilettos. 

____

I'm immediately met with the pungent smell of blood upon entering my house. I'm pissed. The amount of time I spend cleaning and making sure the house smell nice is ruined by the fluids of my nighttime activities. The throbbing in my head refuses to cease as I begrudgingly head into the basement to get rid of the source of the smell, ready to cut come flesh up  so that I can feel a little better. 

_________________

I press a little harder on the gas pedal when I think about the events of last night. I must've looked like an absolute cunt when I passed out in the middle of a parking lock meter away from my car. I genuinely have no idea why she would even want to see my face after having to drag my limp body into my own car, driving me to my house and leaving my incapacitated body on my front porch. I slap the steering wheel, but an epiphany comes to my mind at that moment.

"She's so fucking thirsty for me that she doesn't care about seeing me at my lowest. What a simple-minded woman," I mumble while admiring my reflection in the rearview mirror. My mood is instantly spoiled rotten when I'm able to smell the body in the back. The scent permeates the seats and makes its way to cover every square inch of the small space. The blonde chick always wanted to be noticed by me, so I find it somewhat sad that her awful smell is the only thing that I'm able to associate her with. 

Mina probably wouldn't smell even a fraction as bad as this blonde bimbo in the trunk. 

Mina would probably still look beautiful with the blood draining from her face as I stabbed her.  

Mina would probably put up a fight and be able to keep me entertained. 

I'm quick to conjure a plan on exactly how I'll be able to see all of her expressions by my own hands. The things that I'll do to her body before incapacitating her will be heaven, and the things that I do to her body and mind after incapacitating her will only short of hell. With this, I'm sure I won't waste her time ever again. 

A chill runs across my body, causing me to shiver in excitement. As I let myself get carried away by my thoughts, I manage to pull over to the side of the road in order to officially commence my game plan. My phone seems to be so much heavier as I fish it out of my pocket and dial the number on the note that she gave me, and feels almost impossible to hold up as I hear her voice ringing as clear as day on the other side. 

"Hello?"  

To be continued...

___________________________

Alrighty, kiddos. Story is going a little slow but I hope you guys have been entertained nonetheless lOL. 

Thanks for reading as always!

- J <3