Chapter 6: Introduction

Next chapter will be released once the total votes hit 600, so don't forget to hit that little star in this and the previous chapters if you haven't already! 

_________________

SANGWOO

"I have even said anything yet," I complain, resting an arm on the counter. 

The woman's head slowly turns towards me, grinning as soon as she takes a couple of milliseconds to scan me of my looks. 

"But I guess actions speak louder than words." I fish out my wallet to discreetly flex the gobsmack amount of cash I have stored, making sure to flash the rolex I stunt on my wrist. Out of the corner of my eye, I see my target's mouth drop to the ground as I order another drink. 

"A pincer vodka for me, and one shirley temple for the lady," he orders as soon as the bartender comes his way. "That is, unless you have someone else driving you home?"

"No, a shirley temple is fine, thank you," she says, but the grimace on her face says otherwise.

Should I have gone with an alcoholic drink? She seems like she can hold her alcohol well. 

"Actually, I change my mind. Two pincer vodka's on the rocks for the both of us, please." Once again, I see that sexy smirk from the corner of my eye. I take it as a good opportunity to shake her up a little bit before bringing her home so that I can have my way with her.

"Good luck. You know these things are around 90% of alcohol, right?" the bartender asks. Somehow, in unison, we both say 'oh, we know,' before looking at each other and smirking. 

Oh, the challenge's on. 

"Name's Sangwoo, nice to meet you."

"Mina. Likewise," we shake on it, and I leave myself hanging onto her soft hands longer than I want to. 

Within minutes, the bartender hands us both of our drinks. We look at eachother, each downing half of the glass before we can even say a word. The drink trickles down my throat, and I feel almost masochistic to the burning sensation. I look over, and she's already set her glass down, immediately wiping the slight transfer of her red lipstick onto the glass with her thumb. 

"So. What do you do for a living, Mina?"

"Oh, nothing much... I run a small company involving market and trade." she says, resting her chin on the ball of her hand as she makes eye contact with me. The small talk continues for about half an hour, everything coming out of my mouth being sugar coated as I veil my true intentions with a smile. I manage to order two more of the same drinks as my conversation with her gets more and more personal. 

"It's really nice knowing about you and what you do, but why don't we get into... The more juicier subjects?"

Mina slides a hand up my thigh, gently stroking it as I lean in towards her. "Whatever could you mean?" I ask, deciding to play innocent.

"Come on, I know just what you want," she cooes, the statement somehow sounding more like a moan. She moves her hand to my arm, and then to my chest. I can feel the heat of her hands radiating through my blazer and turtleneck, and my cheeks become increasingly heated as her fingers move inside of my blazer and graze my nipple.

Other than looking damn fine, this girl sure did know how to get what she wanted, when she wanted it.   

"Do you really want to know what I want to do with you?" I question, raising an eyebrow before leaning in even more. She does the same so that my lips are right next to her ear. "I've wanted to take you back to my place, and do all types of bad things to you since the moment I laid eyes on you."

"There we go," she growls, hand discreetly slipping up my thigh to graze over my nether regions. "Why don't we go right now?" she asks. 

Damn. I thought this was gonna be way harder.

I down the last of my cup, and set it down on the counter, taking the female's hand as I lead her outside the bar. My mood instantly drops from the little resistance present in my tug. 

"Even the most attractive or elite are easy as shit."

As soon as we get outside, I ask her to wait while I get my car and drive around. For the meanwhile, I take off my blazer and drape it around her shoulders so that the temperature of the night doesn't lower her mood. Plus, it makes my gentleman act seem even more realistic.

While walking to my car, the world suddenly starts to spin as I feel myself stumble a bit. I try to steady myself, but the alcohol is hitting me so hard and so fast that I can't keep myself upright for very long, and have to use the wall of the building to assist me. I desperately think of the causes for my disorientation, and immediately curse myself out upon figuring out the culprit. 

I spent so much time cleaning up that bitch's blood that I forgot to eat. 

Within meters of hopping inside of my car and passing out there, the world starts spinning before distorting violently after what feels like an eternity of walking. I trip over myself, laying down on the cold parking lot as my consciousness quickly slips away. 

"Fuck," I grumble, slightly scared at imagining just where I'll be when I wake up.  

To be continued...